Re: G channel

Woodyz wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:36 pm You do realize that by having 1 signal for all TF's means that the signal / arrow would be prone to recalculate/re-paint & would not be confirmed until the close of the highest TF candle.
Thank you Woodyz...

Do you know of a way to configure the signal in the opposite way?

Is there an indicator that just tracks when the signals of other indicators on the chart are in agreement or are producing signals all at the same time?

Any Suggestions??

Itsart3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:38 pm Thank you Woodyz...

Do you know of a way to configure the signal in the opposite way?

Is there an indicator that just tracks when the signals of other indicators on the chart are in agreement or are producing signals all at the same time?

Any Suggestions??
No...............You'd have to build an ea to do that
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
Itsart3

Itsart3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:37 pm Ok...Thank You Kvak...

I am trying to find a solution for detecting a signal that is being give across differant timeframes at the same time. Im trying to find a way to focus the differant timeframe signals that occur seperately into one signal. Reason is that I could put each TF on alert, but i would get alerts all day from all Tfs, thats too much noise. I want to be able to filter out the noise to be able to detect a single unified signal that is synchronized from the highest TF down to the lowest. Theoretically i could get just one alert when all TFs are aligned.

Any Suggestions??
Sorry, don't know about such an indicator...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Itsart3

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

chris006 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:08 am Sorry, that was along time ago. I do not have a template saved for that screenshot. But the 3 indicators are listed there, I am sure you can find them on the site. If not the default settings, try period 89 for all 3 indicators.
Yes you added links to your original post but the Bollinger Bands in the link was differant from the pic you posted. Yours had arrows and multicolor moving ageverage. I like the arrows, but the link pic looked like this...
Attachments

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

The multicolour ma is from the "lsma filtered" indicator.
The arrows from the 2nd indicator in the screenshot, arrow up code 233, arrow down code 234

Also try settings 120 period, 0.8 deviation, linear weighted ma method.

Itsart3 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:16 am Yes you added links to your original post but the Bollinger Bands in the link was differant from the pic you posted. Yours had arrows and multicolor moving ageverage. I like the arrows, but the link pic looked like this...

These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Itsart3