Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:22 am I am out of the buy trade with a 38pip loss as held by the green MRI lines and the small red news, looks like the change in the 6n inverse was very good early warning. It was a chance buy because of this. Just wating to see if a sell trigger happens, a crown low should be a target.
@Davies a good one and a very good one still as it appears to be that you lost from profit and not capital. So I do hope that everyone can see a superb trader here. The first rule is to accept loss with grace and consider it a technical matter. If from profit the trader recovers from making more profit ahead. If from capital the same but now with a possible need to adjust parameters to grow more slowly. Just saying because I know @Davies lost from profit because subtract today from yesterday and you see for him it was just another trading day. Nothing attracts losses like the mentality that is intolerant (more correctly afraid) of losses in my experience. Was tough business today. It was trading in FLE of course by choice I assume because it was identifiable the location on the attractor. My point being the trades that are truly sexy are trend trades as in the FLE your risk-free cover is limited by not knowing the depth of a pullback and tradability is degraded by the choppy, uncertain fluctuations with variable speeds of translation e.g. compare the rise to the drop in terms of speed of change. So very tough. Well done sir tomorrow is another day.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted (7) Salute
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:42 am It seems like gold is transforming from cmd 0 retrace/folding/FLE to cmd 1 down stretching. Range arrow down and ordinal s are in position and now we're only waiting for cy 6n to become red and TT 6n has to change to TTo magenta.
Possibly, because there are two stages a) Pullback and b) Reversal. A reversal is a pullback that failed to recover and their patterns are the same. So yes you are spot on but it is my responsibility to warn you of the alternatives to keep in mind. So lets see how it plays.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ForexFux, solarian

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:10 am @Davies a good one and a very good one still as it appears to be that you lost from profit and not capital. So I do hope that everyone can see a superb trader here. The first rule is to accept loss with grace and consider it a technical matter. If from profit the trader recovers from making more profit ahead. If from capital the same but now with a possible need to adjust parameters to grow more slowly. Just saying because I know @Davies lost from profit because subtract today from yesterday and you see for him it was just another trading day. Nothing attracts losses like the mentality that is intolerant (more correctly afraid) of losses in my experience. Was tough business today. It was trading in FLE of course by choice I assume because it was identifiable the location on the attractor. My point being the trades that are truly sexy are trend trades as in the FLE your risk-free cover is limited by not knowing the depth of a pullback and tradability is degraded by the choppy, uncertain fluctuations with variable speeds of translation e.g. compare the rise to the drop in terms of speed of change. So very tough. Well done sir tomorrow is another day.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted (7) Salute
99/100
hindsight = 100/100
These users thanked the author jullian29 for the post:
WilliamB

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:04 am Possibly, because there are two stages a) Pullback and b) Reversal. A reversal is a pullback that failed to recover and their patterns are the same. So yes you are spot on but it is my responsibility to warn you of the alternatives to keep in mind. So lets see how it plays.

The Crow (-_-)
Yes, I'll wait until I'm sure gold is ready to go down.

ForexFux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:08 pm Okay, I wasn't aware of this because I'm always thankful ;-) .
Its good practice motivates the exchange and further exchange. There is a button for it and sure it can be boring and seemingly unimportant but communicates attention as well as interest and helps to build an interest in tracking your advance and helps therefore to make it easier really to try to help more directly when needed. And of course exhibits a certain humility. Did not like it myself or care about it, but then I thought how do I ever repay the mr.tools of this world? How? Simple gratitude is the first and best way. Now I do it. Cheers

(-_-)
ForexFux

jullian29 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:01 pm 99/100
hindsight = 100/100
You know you could pretend you were me and outline for us a system of trading that you designed for your trading with some track to justify its existence and so we see and understand your genius or worth. Why? I just want you to show everybody that you are an idiot. I mean clinical idiot. Help me explain this to yourself and others by showing us your system in the way I stated. Thank you

(-_-)
Jackson Doh

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:43 pm Its good practice motivates the exchange and further exchange. There is a button for it and sure it can be boring and seemingly unimportant but communicates attention as well as interest and helps to build an interest in tracking your advance and helps therefore to make it easier really to try to help more directly when needed. And of course exhibits a certain humility. Did not like it myself or care about it, but then I thought how do I ever repay the mr.tools of this world? How? Simple gratitude is the first and best way. Now I do it. Cheers

(-_-)
Watching Dax. 5n TTc ------> TTo in last hour. Waiting on open
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post:
Darkdoji