Re: v2v dynamic system

Tradehunter wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 am What is this sell based off of?
Every indicator I am seeing says long.
Oh my gosh... I am in trouble! I double checked other popular technical tools outside my system. It truly indeed long.
Attachments
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

For me, a loss is a loss. There's no way I'm hiding in my tunnel and taking collateral damage... I'll take action or do something.

Though... there is some hope regarding an upcoming CME Fx Fixings, as it should get my TP by the end of today ; )---

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:39 am At post time... It is fine. I'm set, and it's time to get greedy while sleeping ; )--- Night-night (my current timezone)
If your fundamentals dont align with the technicals (and you take the trade) what is the point of technicals.
My technicals were saying long and so were yours, your fading your own system.
Just trying to understand the logic.

Tradehunter wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:00 am If your fundamentals dont align with the technicals (and you take the trade) what is the point of technicals.
My technicals were saying long and so were yours, your fading your own system.
Just trying to understand the logic.
Anyway... I woke up and and managed (closed entries) my trades before I took a nap (added entries)... a long nap ; )--

I made this system... And I fully understand how ticks or works for me.

My initial bias that the price would go up first during Asian session up to London.. then fade. However, I was busy so I did not get to trade that as I decided to fade it during NY session.

By the way, I trade with my v2v dynamic trading system... along with my fundamental bias at times. I stated herein, long ago. My system can be use for managing existing positions and entries... And of course trade with purely technicals only... but still be aware of major economic news.

Your logic is on point by the way... As I expected from the majority of technical traders with just a peak to my trading system.

Thanks for your feedback.

My current and existing positions (EUR/USD)
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

Tradehunter wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:41 am Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to criticize.
I have been lurking on your thread trying to understand.
I guess no system is truly all in one, I'm just genuinely curious.

Not getting you wrong... You were right ; )-

Criticizing or not... No issues at all.

...your guess is right (under retail trading environment).

The one major thing I must work on is Managing Risk. I have no issues trading with my systematically designed trading system on my personal accounts. However, if ever I venture with a prop-funded account, I must work/improve on that area much more.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar