Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:26 am mr.tools
if you can add the S/R levels periods (M5, H4 etc..) in this indicator will be good to use more indicator ..
this indicator has id..
You can remove/hid time and date good

If use multi time frame, we cannot see the levels that comes at same location ..
see snap

One way to do that is to simply change the user ID to match the timeframe entered. For example if using M5 timeframe SR use SRM5 for your user ID

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:31 am Looks like it already has mtf.
Thanks for your quick response, @mrtools

I've tried various settings for the indicator, but it doesn't seem to show any changes when I modify the timeframe. In some other versions of this indicator, it does display the value in text for MTF, but the oscillator itself remains unchanged.

Additionally, I've noticed that the indicator repaints quite frequently. If you could take a look at that as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance!

josi wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:52 am Seems to work just fine: H1 - subwindow H4
As for "repainting": it is a TMA...
It seems like the issue might be specific to my setup, as the oscillator doesn't change for me. Could it be related to my MT4 version?

Regarding the repainting concern, I've come across a version by Tankk that I found quite impressive. Unfortunately, it was offered as a trial version. Here's the indicator for you to try and see what I mean:

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:10 am One way to do that is to simply change the user ID to match the timeframe entered. For example if using M5 timeframe SR use SRM5 for your user ID
okay... understood
but the issue, some places both levels are on overlap each other for text and lines can see any one colour..
if it can clear text overlap will be great and possible both lines get ticker !
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi