Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am DSL Deviation Scaled Moving Average (On Chart & Histogram)

Updated version of dsl deviation scaled ma, onchart and histo version with button...
Now, you may choose from dls,quantile or floating levels.

PS: For the original DSL DSMA and TASC Magazine article, please see: DSL DSMA by Kvak.
I have always thought that DSMA is a very good indicator. Also has been trading with DSL DSMA. :)

What level uses DSL calculate EMA, DSL calculate FEMA. What if I used a different average? Like ADXVMA ?

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:02 pm I have always thought that DSMA is a very good indicator. Also has been trading with DSL DSMA. :)

What level uses DSL calculate EMA, DSL calculate FEMA. What if I used a different average? Like ADXVMA ?
Not exactly sure and also not sure how Kvak did his version but Mladen's mt5 version was using a dsl made out of DSMA, SO IT COULD BE THAT.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, kvak

Fibtree wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:19 am Here is a slideshow button for whosoever might find use for it. If any coder gets time, if one can add timeframes, like slideshow m5, slideshow h1, it would be awesome.
After using the button a while I see that timeframes are not necessary. However I will modify (or have it modified) it later on as part of a bigger other job to have a manual forward and backward button because sometimes if you watch slide show in fast mode, then you sometimes press stop button late - perhaps also a open in new chart button so that one can keep good trades 'saved' in a way. I can not code so I can not guarantee anything but I have a very good coder who will try.
“A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.” Proverbs 22:1

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:12 am When the teacher has free time, he can add the full average package to the (Smoothed Repulse average BT) dots version. :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
Smoothed Repulse with All Averages (MA Filters)

Version for test...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, josi, Skyold, alexm, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:46 am Version for test...
The visuals of the "dots" are great! :thumbup:

I use the "point" of Smoothed Repulse (eAverage) as "momentum" and use it with trend indicators. When these "momentums" coincide with the trend color, they are important reminders for placing orders.

Expect the teacher to add an alert.

The merit is immeasurable!

Hello. Is there a button for a regular RSI that has colored candles when the rsi crosses the 50 line? I need a button for it because the color is a distraction to me when looking at price action. My eyes are used to one color. I found one but it doesn't work properly, It only shows one color on the bars. Thanks in advance for your help.
Yeshua is Lord

andrewstone wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:38 am Hello. Is there a button for a regular RSI that has colored candles when the rsi crosses the 50 line? I need a button for it because the color is a distraction to me when looking at price action. My eyes are used to one color. I found one but it doesn't work properly, It only shows one color on the bars. Thanks in advance for your help.
I have this, maybe you find it useful....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
andrewstone, josi, Krunal Gajjar