Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

Alphonse91 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:07 am Hello Mr. Tools, can you add multi timeframe function to this indicator, please?
Thank you very much, have a nice day. :)

! dynamic zone value chart step ma avgs.ex4
Adding mtf makes a mess out of the value chart bars, so have found it's best to increase the number of bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
sashsz, Alphonse91, simon_n3z

sashsz wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:48 pm Hello all,

I added the indicator to my chart with default settings, however I am not seeing any output in its window? What could be the cause ? I've allowed DLL imports.
Hi, you need to put the DZ .dll file in your mt4 Libraries folder;
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
sashsz, mrtools, RodrigoRT7

simon_n3z wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:12 pm Hello Mr.Tools or kvak or anyone....

can you fix this indicator coz when using certain averages or price options the bars fly way out of bounds to ridiculous values when the candle opens.

I know Mr.Tools said once he lost the indicator when the drive crashed, but I'm hoping for a rebuild, it's a very good indi.....

*nudge nudge*

ps: any interest in an update on the swinging setup ? see screenshot, doing tweeking not done.....but I'm on the swinging side of do it/not do it....

Not sure if it's much of an improvement but dd this averages version, since in mt4 the candles are done as objects makes it not all that great in my opinion, but the average crosses look interesting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, josi, 太虚一毫, simon_n3z, maroka, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:18 am Not sure if it's much of an improvement but dd this averages version, since in mt4 the candles are done as objects makes it not all that great in my opinion, but the average crosses look interesting.
It's very good, the HA candles option is something imma play with a lot.

One very last thing, can you add the average shift option pleaase Mr.SuperTools

Kind regards

-simon

Edit/ps: the out of bounds reading is back, is this something to do with the averages or is it the prices? It always stabilizes, so it's not a huge issue if there is a way to fix it, I would be grateful
Attachments
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
mrtools
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:43 am It's very good, the HA candles option is something imma play with a lot.

One very last thing, can you add the average shift option pleaase Mr.SuperTools

Kind regards

-simon

Edit/ps: the out of bounds reading is back, is this something to do with the averages or is it the prices? It always stabilizes, so it's not a huge issue if there is a way to fix it, I would be grateful
Ma shift added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
simon_n3z, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 am Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

Latest version of Forex-station's Floating chart display indicator:
28 January 2022 Floating indicator for MT4

This thread will be for all mini chart indicators. Please feel free to contribute and share your mini charts.

Stratman Mini Charts (Main window).

Pipware Charts 6.2 (Subwindow) with Indicators.

Pipware Minicharts 3.0 (Main window) with moving average display
Hello Mr. Tools, can i have on off version with no line interfer to mini chart of startman mini chart on main window?