Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Without Orbit the trader here would be in complete confusion not knowing where he is and what the options are. As things stand I have enough information to manage my position rationally and therefore I retain the consistent ability to aim for profit maximization. Command 1 and Command 2 (Single Trigger), will be well explained again and implemented in a context that makes the user see and use Commands 0 1 2 to control movements (trades or positions) on the real strange attractor in real-time. Total Control. Here you see Command 0 and correctly we are in FLE, so that you know how to behave in this space. We will also tell the user the Maxout range of pivots in FLE depending on what you will soon know as the nSign . At this stage of FLE evolution the Maxout Pi range = 5n Pi (where Pi stands for pivoting index or simply pivot). This means that Orbit will not only tell you what trade is next it will tell you its topological Maxout range. Not to mention you would have been warned that you are in anti-persistent fluctuation long before now (Command 0 On), I think last night in fact was when Command 0 signed In, in Gold. I am not sure people are reading my meaning at all but I am trying to say a mathematical model is NOT a system it is about control TOTAL Control.

(_-_)

PS: I trade from a 9 screen trading console and so you will see from time to time different trades at different stages of progression separated for reasons of accounting (actually I run 10 metatrader platforms from 3 different brokers). Please do NOT do that. Not good at all you can get into trouble including forgetting to take profit etc even when you get similar visibility as I have soon. In a few days.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, solarian

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Please understand my messages are not brags and I am trying only to prompt my followers to attune and imagine so that when we get the update we understand that we are not looking at an approach we know before, and try to focus more on what they will get out of it. Whether you are a trader, analyst, "system" designer, etc Orbit has value.

(-_-)

PS: @jimmy gave me control today of the thread which means I can post updates etc on a unique page and everyone can find them. The only problem is I do not know how to organize such a page. Which was the same thing that happened to most traders accosting Orbit the first time ---------------------> they simply did not know what to do with it. That we can fix (but pity me for there is no such fix for me setting up a page 1 but may be I will talk to the Whitedoji a.ka the Pilot Commander who runs a similar thread in FF so he can teach me. He seems to have a cool page 1).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, global, solarian, Jimmy

The Gold rally is reported as intensifying on Orbit and this is the kind of price action money bags love I am sure a well defined run so they just dump tons go away somewhere and then come back a month or two later to collect tons.

a) KSO lows cleared of any partitions at all even short term visitors like n and 2n are up there attacking the highs relentlessly.

b) Intraday cycle is taking no prisoners (n - 6n), all in the bright colours of persistence in direction.

c) Ordinals on fire except for L + 1 which should soon be directed given 9n partition on KSO just repositioned to attack highs joining 7n and 8n in the middle and positive position prior and also 9n FP turning positive.

d) 7n and 8n bearing down on near space bounds if either breaks through will explode the rally forward.

e) But I tell you some are still losing money in retail right now and not so much because they do not see the trend but because of short-term trading in spite of trend.

f) Trends as strong as this can be tough to exit and reenter because it is lamina flow so persistent it gives no significant breaks for jump in jump out trading.

g) That is the whole point of Orbit to tell you as it is clearly read so that your decision making is profit maximising. It is not about entry/exit jump in and out trading.

h) it is about making a living, financial freedom in a safe way in what was hitherto a hell of a risky place to make any money at all (in spite of the 10T$ a day turnover rumour).
Happy trading all.

(_-_).

PS: Working on it everything is going well for those waiting. Do not be upset the time it is taking just now it is for good as you can see onscreen.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Chickenspicy

HELP PLEASE!
I need help and urgently too if anyone out there knows the solution. Never had this problem before but I am having it now with Orbit. Raw charts load on my trading console and work. But when I load Orbit I get an apparent error message "Downloading History."

I have done everything I know and there is no solution but that is for crypto pairs streaming right now. And this is across all my 10 platforms and 2 of 3 brokers (1 broker does not offer Crypto). Also note pairs not streaming or trading right now load Orbit no problem but then again do not know what will happen when they do because Gold and Euro loaded Orbit no problem but none of the Crypto pairs that are live would load Orbit and all say the same thing "downloading history."

This is a very wrong time to be having this problem as I need to complete stuff promised but cannot progress at all at this point. Others have had this problem on the thread but cannot find where they posted how they resolved it. Do not also know if all instances are the same. Kindly help to guide me if anyone has a solution or understands where the problem is coming from and what I might do to resolve it. Thank you in advance.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: HELP PLEASE!
I need help and urgently too if anyone out there knows the solution. Never had this problem before but I am having it now with Orbit. Raw charts load on my trading console and work. But when I load Orbit I get an apparent error message "Downloading History."

I have done everything I know and there is no solution but that is for crypto pairs streaming right now. And this is across all my 10 platforms and 2 of 3 brokers (1 broker does not offer Crypto). Also note pairs not streaming or trading right now load Orbit no problem but then again do not know what will happen when they do because Gold and Euro loaded Orbit no problem but none of the Crypto pairs that are live would load Orbit and all say the same thing "downloading history."

This is a very wrong time to be having this problem as I need to complete stuff promised but cannot progress at all at this point. Others have had this problem on the thread but cannot find where they posted how they resolved it. Do not also know if all instances are the same. Kindly help to guide me if anyone has a solution or understands where the problem is coming from and what I might do to resolve it. Thank you in advance.

(-_-)
Hey Mr. Darkdoji whem i have the same problem, i just follow you orientation and downloaded last version, worked to me.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Darkdoji

Did orbit expire? Last version dont load onto chart or maybe need open markets? Oh i see histroy thing, ya i dont know about this
Even my cci have history issues on mt5, maybe they force history limit on indicators?
Another reason cant trust ea, too many dirty trick
Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:58 am The market was wonderful Orbit just did what it does everyday ------------> follow correctly. Glad it helped and you were clearly able to follow correctly. Cheers

Below a version.

(-_-)

PS: Let me know how it looks and fits. Also the heavens opened up. This is a downpour from the mother attractor as you can see elsewhere.
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters