Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:07 am Trying to avoid having to completely redo it, am looking for the source if found will make a mt5 version, sorry for the delay.
whiplashtm wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:10 am Browsing through my indicator folder I stumbled across this interesting HiLo indicator with alot of tweaking opportunities. Could be used to filter out false breakouts when MA is inisde the two lines (width can be adjusted).

Enjoy!
This looks something like it
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello guys, I need to complete a simple strategy with the crossing of two indicators... MA without modification is very slow, so it got an upgrade as soon as there is a sell candle, so +50% MA will change to -50% MA and the opposite at the next up candle... with I don't want to change anything with this. The second indicator is tenkan sen upgraded + atr and some smoothing filter is needed there. nothing wants to smooth. it gives pretty good signals but it can't be tuned better... what filter to use to smooth Tenkan sen? ideas? arrows show cross. THX
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx