Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 am Can replace the t3 with an old jurik, to add the averages would need to redo the indicator into strict mode, which will take awhile, know there are some mt5 versions around which would make strict mode easier, but would still take me some time.
wow, I didn't imagine that this indicator would give you all this work, I mentioned it more because of the fact that it really seems relevant to me along with others like my main Z-Score and WAE. As you can see, I used the incredible Beatlemania template as a base. You can definitely do as you see fit and in your own time. I just want to thank you for all your help so far. :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
mrtools

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:51 am Added color, unique id, level options and level style change options.
mr.tools
can you please add fib levels setting based on pips . this may helps to avoid squeeze market
attached pips zigzag indicator but dont have fib levels as modified one.
if similiar have kindly share or update as requested.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banzai wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:25 am Dadas True Trend
(on/off button)

coder: Dadas

In the M15 AUDCAD example below, the two horizontal red lines are BOS (Break of Structure).
They break out to the uptrend.

For more about BOS, check out this post:
viewtopic.php?p=1295512777#p1295512777

My rating: 10 out of 10; recommended :thumbup: :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
excellence
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi guys,

I need help from a coder. I don't need any changes or modifications for this indicator. What I need is an explaination on one function of that indicator.
The function is called "AverageMTF". Can somebody explain how this function works and when I change settings up or down, in what are the results of that?

Thank you for the help.
D.