Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chaos different enough to be the same in different ways NOT a “system” a model can be varied in different ways to meet different goals and styles but with same accuracy in timing. Right now testing as below and Gold just before Open. NOT ABOUT SIGNALS. So you get a signal and you do not know where you are and what to expect next ------------------> trading by outside influences exogenous to the flow – is not sophisticated investing nowadays, how far you think that takes you? If focused on it what money do you earn? Can you leave your miserable job by skilled trading? Control is having defined structures that are behaviour sequenced and explained as you evolve dynamically – control is KNOWLEDGE OF SPACE. For instance now you are in FLE in Gold what happens in FLE? How do you trade? Risk-free space ever heard of that before? What can you really do with it? But right down there your KSO and Mine, your single trigger and mine. A KSO that tells you THE LIVE STORY OF THE EVOLUTION each time, so you know how far it is going and where you are so you can plan so you not rat scared but a strategic mind that acts to maximise returns not pretend that you are a trader AND A SINGLE TRIGGER YOU CAN DEPEND ON EVERY TIME combined in different ways with other Icons to execute all sorts of commands for all sorts of topologies in space. Orbit the Tool IS NOT A SYSTEM. IT IS ABOUT CONTROL NOT SIGNALS ------------------> so you get “good” signals sometimes but what do you do with them most times? Lots of scarecrows in trading --------------> None in Orbit.

Sure the AI boys are around demanding the specific sequence for Screenface Icons so they can clone Orbit the Tool – because they see value in the Model. But can’t make it too easy for them Nothing On Screenface was allowed that sort of Order but a whole range of surprises when we tell you or set it up a certain way. I hope the AI dudes go somewhere else we still got to get to the CLOUD AND THAT WILL BE THE BLOW OUT.

(_-_)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Saman80

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

This morning, good morning MY TIME. IT IS not ABOUT “Signals “ it is about control. Chaos Control and all that it brings to solving the trader’s conundrum. It is about KNOWLEDGE real knowledge. It is not about your intelligence or mine, your experience or mine, your style or mine ----> It is about the MATHEMATICS of a single point in bounded space - the SINGULARITY. Not what I think and certainly not what you think but what the math says and we can all agree on for ONCE. It is about CHANGE.

(_-_)

PS: A MODEL is not a “system” that is what you need to consider. There was not one before, there is now is the point.
Attachments

To enter early, to hold the largest frame for the whole distance, to take profit like a gentleman, to establish dignity in labour for self and loved ones, to trade and not gamble you need CONTROL total CONTROL not "signals". That is what Orbit is about and that is what you look for in Orbit and that is the thing you cannot name but can feel from Orbit for real ------------> CONTROL.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
Attachments
ForexFux

It is not the frequency of trading that multiplies the your seed input, it is the function. The function is iterative and as you can see here it will do its work in direction. But it is incredibly difficult to hold trades for any length at all, unless you have control for the whole range and can tell that by the way the structure works an entry MUST always complete its phase - that requires knowledge, a knowledge beyond "signals."

(-_-)
Attachments
ForexFux

BTW: I was holding to range so did not necessarily partake in the play I am about to describe (holding because do not forget the next FLE is the gentleman's take profit, the astute trader's expectation (Trend is still On), and of course every trader's goal which is supreme confidence. but those coming in today say in Gold who traded the Command 0 exit (on the soon to be phased out current version), must have made a killing everywhere at least I hope so. And those who recall the headline talk about command 0 will recall that we said the command will take you into a pullback and then lead you out. THAT IS CONTROL total Control. Am I wrong? Trading signals is NOT the same (signals cannot cover the complex dynamical situations we face trading chaos. Signals are simple binary buy/sell cues that carry no timing and location information, you need those and more for control). A Command is a structure within which movement has been behaviour sequenced. It is your edge you know what will happen next. Correct me I am wrong.

(-_-)

PS: A system will also time the pullback accurately but then what? You have to look for another pullback somewhere to trade again? A command like command 0 nested within a command keeps you trading profitably because it enables you to trade any system that comes along correctly and without a break (you know what is next). I mention this just in case there are people trying to trade Orbit and who have had a direct experience today in fact since yesterday on how command 0 works. And how profitable that is to trading. Control total control. Not signals. Think about it all systems are fitted in a model.

ChartRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I have a lot of questions:

- have you already made millions with this? why are you still waiting for investors for your cloud project? how much would it cost? are you still in your country?

- can it be used in renko, range, or even tick charts? isn't there supposed to be no timeframe? should this only used on the 4hr chart?

- do you believe in your 100/100 model? are you trading gold with 100 lot size? can you not make a market scanner? can you not hire a coder to make it?

- are you planning to sell out? what version are you using? why give out a different version? is there an agenda with this "mine" vs "your/s" versions?

- why are there no signals/alerts? aren't the commands supposed to be so simple, why not just use a simple "buy" or "sell" text on the screen? when you already have your calculations done internally, what are all the items on the screen when a combination/s of them would only boil down to 1,2,3 commands?

- are you a savant? can you speak/write/draw/illustrate plainly? do you have a problem communicating your ideas? do you just disregard other people's opinion you don't agree with?

- why are you posting in a trading forum? are you a scientist or a trader, which is it? do you plan on publishing this to the scientific community to be peer reviewed?
These users thanked the author jullian29 for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, regit, WilliamB

IN A FEW DAYS

This is a place where a lot of money can be lost, won or missed altogether. Command 0 is on your side. That means a) you were told a while ago that you were going into FLE b) You are in FLE and so now you know it is an anti persistent structure so you trade up and down until Command 0 leads correctly out of the structure (continuation or reversal).

Here we hit a high at Y(2) in the pullback so the question is where is the next move. The next move we have said depends on what you read from command zero.

So I sold already? Yes that is what you must NOT do. Why? Because you cannot trade against the single trigger (in the coming version), It says buy. So why did you sell? Because you cannot trade against an Ordinal S that has its elements (set of PARTITIONS), in anti-persistent fluctuation (double arrows). To trade the Ordinal must be directed (Single Arrow), but hey you razz but you just sold on what? You cannot buy against an FP array n -5n (negative on screen) even where the Global Fracture (6n) reads positive (inverse On). But yes I am breaking the rules to show you something about this situation. I win enough to afford it. @regit once deliberately traded to a loss just to prove that Orbit was wrong IT IS NOT ALWAYS IRRATIONAL to lose. He failed. So lets see what is up my sleeves. ONE THING WE STRESSED IN OUR BOOKS IS USE YOUR HEAD this is one way and read the screenface commonsensically it is designed to follow the indictive behaviour of price and to enable you be patient to pace price action correctly.

(_-_)

PS: The correct trigger for this situation will not just be explained it will implemented. A single trigger correct 100/100 times. In this situation (where you can trust the structures to behave this way every time), it is control not signals that provide you that incredible edge. Behaviour Sequencing so you know where you are and what will happen next). You have information of a dynamically accurate nature without having to guess or fret and therefore far, far unlikely to lose but DO NOT MAKE AN ENTRY BEFORE YOU GAIN THE CORRECT ENTRY TRIGGER AS I HAVE DONE IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. But you did it, yea sure I am boss, still I will show for those who follow this specific lesson my point. Or the learning point.
Attachments