Re: Triangle breakout system by sal

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:55 am Here is another
bro
thanks for your posting. let me try..
regarding triangle settings, its quite simple..
before i am trying to use fractal , thats for binary trading testing which is great result.. a s/r zone breakout.
then forex, i am trying with channel weaker dot triangle and breakout previous major level and follow the major arrow trend direction
further i am testing with seamfour , this is more clear to analysis market, but its repaint, needs more study in this when market live

i use rinko channel 24/96 default (here it is) and get the results within minimum 15pips to above . good think this never fails if we use SL with a certain settings .. sure .
side way we can trace and deep trend will get a good treading trade direction as well. you can see from snap.. this is not much complicated strategy..
someone can make signal as per rules, i can support to develop my idea.
lets our experts advise on this...
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Triangle breakout system by sal

sal wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:35 pm i didnt notice this system.. can you have to explain how its works and share indi!!!

It is for boom and crash pairs only, so its kind of useless for the most part, i havent tried them just thought maybe you might have as
There used to be a good ea for it and i saw some similar arrows on the store too

Here link from the pic
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters