Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Hello Beatle,

Thank you for all the contributions provided, I really enjoyed your latest addition with ATS.
Somehow I'm able to make more sense of ATS 4 than 5, but I would like to confirm if I'm in the right direction

So I checked all the pairs yesterday on daily time frame, for all it looks like the ship has sailed, two pairs looked to have potential, NZDCAD and NZDCHF

I've attached two pictures and would like to confirm, if my understanding is right, both are trending up, so I'm supposed to be looking at 15 minute chart, soon as they consolidate and expand under value, I start buying and the goal is liquidity line is that right?

Another though came to mind, is to have alerts coming from TDT systems, and buy the pair each time I get an alert after a pullback.

I should also stop trading the pair when it's consolidating at the daily time frame?
Attachments

marwanm wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:42 am Hello Beatle,

Thank you for all the contributions provided, I really enjoyed your latest addition with ATS.
Somehow I'm able to make more sense of ATS 4 than 5, but I would like to confirm if I'm in the right direction

So I checked all the pairs yesterday on the daily time frame, for all it looks like the ship has sailed, two pairs looked to have potential, NZDCAD and NZDCHF

I've attached two pictures and would like to confirm, if my understanding is right, that both are trending up, so I'm supposed to be looking at the 15-minute chart. As soon as they consolidate and expand when it's undervalue, I start buying and the goal is liquidity line is that right?

Another thought that came to mind, is to have alerts coming from TDT systems and buy the pair each time I get an alert after a pullback.

I should also stop trading the pair when it's consolidating at the daily time frame?
Hi marwanm,

Yes, that is the general premise of ATS. Buy when the price is below value and sell when it is above value in line with your higher timeframe bias. However, please bear in mind that just because it is under value does not mean that you HAVE to buy.

Generally, I prefer the H4 over the daily as there can be enough movement on that timeframe before it shows up on the daily.

With regard to your TP, there are various ways you can set it. Liquidity lines are just one option. You can also use, order blocks, order block projections and/or FVGs. It all depends on the pair and the movement it has done already.

Wishing you success with your trading.

Beatle
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
marwanm
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Forexlearner wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:20 pm Beatle, why do some expansion lines start near the box and others further away? see red circles
From the ATS videos available on the first page ;)...

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 9):
Abdi, Forexlearner, boytoy, VespaTrader, eduarescobar, RollerAndTrading, juantrader, Knight, Xanadu
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

DownloadRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:06 pm Hi marwanm,

Yes, that is the general premise of ATS. Buy when the price is below value and sell when it is above value in line with your higher timeframe bias. However, please bear in mind that just because it is under value does not mean that you HAVE to buy.

Generally, I prefer the H4 over the daily as there can be enough movement on that timeframe before it shows up on the daily.

With regard to your TP, there are various ways you can set it. Liquidity lines are just one option. You can also use, order blocks, order block projections and/or FVGs. It all depends on the pair and the movement it has done already.

Wishing you success with your trading.

Beatle
Thank you for the answer boss, but I'd like to have your advice the pictures below, for EURGBP, its a value line was formed, all time frames are down trending, I assume this is where I sell pill backs, right?

For CADCHF, the line is not yet formed, so I'm supposed to wait before I pick a directional bias, am I right?

Also when you say I don't have to buy, do you mean I need more confirmations?

The Two pairs I picked previously went up after I closed the deal on break even, but it's alright, a boost of confidence that I was able to pick the right bias. I've been struggling with directional bias for the last year
Attachments

@BeatlemaniaSA, Hi Beatle, thank you very much for making the SMC ATS tools for all of us. Highly appreciated.

As I notice the order block indicator and FVG indicator is not MTF, do you have any other indicator for FVG and order block that is MTF? I often find stacking/overlaying MTF order block or FVG will increase significantly the successful rate on pick the sensitive action/reaction areas from the market.

If you have chance to replay M1 with just only the FVG indicator and naked price action, you will see how price snapped to FVG like magnet.

Thanks.

alvinchiu wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:59 pm @BeatlemaniaSA, Hi Beatle, thank you very much for making the SMC ATS tools for all of us. Highly appreciated.

As I notice the order block indicator and FVG indicator is not MTF, do you have any other indicator for FVG and order block that is MTF? I often find stacking/overlaying MTF order block or FVG will increase significantly the successful rate on pick the sensitive action/reaction areas from the market.

If you have chance to replay M1 with just only the FVG indicator and naked price action, you will see how price snapped to FVG like magnet.

Thanks.
I use this order block indicator and welcome try.
Play around with it, if you like it ok, if not still ok, OK.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 5):
VespaTrader, eduarescobar, alvinchiu, duckmagician, Davoud.D