Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RollerAndTrading wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:46 pm Very strange, because i don´t upload any zip file, only the EX4 like you see on the screenshot.

I make a scan on my computer with my antivirus and don´t find anything too.
You can use this 0ne by FourXXXX to show your trades.
This works fine & it has a button.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
maroka

RollerAndTrading wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:46 pm Very strange, because i don´t upload any zip file, only the EX4 like you see on the screenshot.

I didn't find any viruses either but why do you guys insist on uploading in ZIP/RAR formats? No doubt your files are very helpful and useful just think zips and rars should only be used for full systems and groups of large files not single files :lolno:

For your own safety use Virustotal to scan zip and rar files from any forums too. It will catch things long before your scanners can as it's updated super quickly.

All you've got to do is right click the attachment, COPY LINK ADDRESS and paste it into Virustotal! MQ4 and EX4 are safe but zips and rars should always be checked.
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Jimmy

Hello RollerAndTrading,

can you try to upload the file once again as .EX4 file ?
Highly appreciated - many thanks !
These users thanked the author BernieL for the post:
RollerAndTrading

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:10 am I was waiting to hear back from Jimmy regarding its deletion. Haven’t heard anything yet. If I don’t by the time I get home from work, I will upload again
Please upload it again, a couple of files were moved on Monday morning due to a security flaw which has been fixed.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience (it won't be removed again)!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
DaveTrader, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance