Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

acceptableshawon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:11 am Could you please share it your system?
Make no mistake, this is Xard's system with Beatle's influence.

This just suites my eye. You can take any (your favorite) XU version and change the MA's to 5&13, add parabolic SAR, RSI and Spike from V71, Index Entry and Open Line from V50

For the newer folks- You'll need 2 charts open to view the higher time frame RSI. Simply opening a 2nd sub window with the multi time frame RSI indicator will not produce anything higher than your "viewing chart". You can open a lower TF 2nd instance, you just can't go the other way. Tile your windows as you see fit. Also note that when looking back on the chart there is a shift in time stamps of the 2 RSI's...(use your cross hairs and match the times)
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 7):
acceptableshawon, VespaTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, knglerxst, MaxTorque, stond, RodrigoRT7

DaveTrader wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:48 am Make no mistake, this is Xard's system with Beatle's influence.

This just suites my eye. You can take any (your favorite) XU version and change the MA's to 5&13, add parabolic SAR, RSI and Spike from V71, Index Entry and Open Line from V50

For the newer folks- You'll need 2 charts open to view the higher time frame RSI. Simply opening a 2nd sub window with the multi time frame RSI indicator will not produce anything higher than your "viewing chart". You can open a lower TF 2nd instance, you just can't go the other way. Tile your windows as you see fit. Also note that when looking back on the chart there is a shift in time stamps of the 2 RSI's...(use your cross hairs and match the times)

XU-XGEN 2RSI.zipXU-XGEN IND 2RSI.zip
Thank you for your indicators. It's simple, it's just what I need.
These users thanked the author Paddygir for the post:
DaveTrader

RollerAndTrading wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:43 pm Hi, is a indicator. Here is it.

Type R on keyboard to show or hide trades on chat.
Hi RollerAndTrading,

so strange - why are you sending an ex4. zip file? Regrettably I was opening it and now my system is freezing everywhere. In another discussion topic in FS it was told that this might be a virus file.
Please comment.
These users thanked the author BernieL for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, RollerAndTrading

DaveTrader wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:48 am Make no mistake, this is Xard's system with Beatle's influence.

XU-XGEN 2RSI.zipXU-XGEN IND 2RSI.zip
:eh:
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
gustavoborges

BernieL wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:18 am Hi RollerAndTrading,

so strange - why are you sending an ex4. zip file? Regrettably I was opening it and now my system is freezing everywhere. In another discussion topic in FS it was told that this might be a virus file.
Please comment.
Very strange, because i don´t upload any zip file, only the EX4 like you see on the screenshot.
I make a scan on my computer with my antivirus and don´t find anything too.