Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:10 am Synergy Pro TDI with RMI

As a start this is a version using RMI instead of RSI. Not sure if the rsi version did this as well but very interesting looks like the bands slope may have been telling us there was about to be a bullish break before about a couple of days ago.

PS: For Kvak's version with trend/slope line coloring please see this post.
Hello, Mr. tools, are you sure you have attached the right file? Has anybody downloaded this file? The indicator is in zip, I downloaded it with fire fox, but when I opened it with Winrar, the content is an application named as screenshot.jpg?

Alphonse91 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:07 am Hello, Mr. tools, are you sure you have attached the right file? Has anybody downloaded this file? The indicator is in zip, I downloaded it with fire fox, but when I opened it with Winrar, the content is an application named as screenshot.jpg?
Didn't put it in a zip file, just uploaded it in ex4 like this version. Not sure how that happened.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
simon_n3z, Alphonse91

IdeaRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Hello again Mr.Tools

just a simple question to see what you say.. would it make any difference, (and can it be done) that instead of oscillating in the 0-100 range you make this TDI oscillate above and below 0 ??? And if you may add a second volatility band and a second deviation multiplier option

I think it would be interesting to compare the two,

Looking forward to your reply...and a big thank you

-simon

ps: keep the decimal input option please, to me its the most awesome thing
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:50 am Hello Mr.Tools,

can the RMI be coded into RMX (like the RSX) ? Just curious ;)

I really wonder, let us know master of code <3
Synergy Pro TDI with RMX

This would be a rmx version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
simon_n3z, sylvester21, Jimmy, nathanvbasko, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, josi, Chickenspicy, Alphonse91

LikeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:43 am This would be a rmx version.
Oh oh!!!!!! You did it!

Gonna test and post a set-up or two, I already have some tdi settings to try out. But please please, when it's convenient for you can you add the averages package and prices options. And one more thing can you make the inputs decimal, I much prefer it to filtering.

Really really thank you, if you will like I said when you feel like it, it does not have to be right away

Thank you Mr.Tools!!!!!!!
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post (total 2):
boytoy, Chickenspicy
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

QuestionRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:43 am This would be a rmx version.
simon_n3z wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:14 am Oh oh!!!!!! You did it!
Whaaat? Both you guys what is RMX? I am so lost now....
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Forexlearner, boytoy, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈