Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mr tools the corrected super moving average fr mt5 doesnt really work as good as the mt4 version tools can you plz please somehow just make the same mt4 version of the super moving average which has the 3 super moving averages where they reallly work its a template or can be used as a indicator ifg you can just code the same for mt54 it will really help lots tools

waiting plz for this plz

kvak wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:30 am Cross of 5x Moving Averages with Candlestick Overlay & "Neutral" Candlestick highlight + On/Off Button

Added button
Hi Kvak, may I check with you if it is possible to ramp up this MA cross to 8x or 10x?
Reason being, I would like to check if it results in "smoother" cross candle colors. I am coupling the 5x now with the TDI-Rmi you created.

If the logic is too difficult to put for 10x MA crosses, it's ok. Just an idea for experiment for expected smoother result.

Thanks and my highest appreciation to you.

sylvester21 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:44 pm Hi Kvak, may I check with you if it is possible to ramp up this MA cross to 8x or 10x?
Reason being, I would like to check if it results in "smoother" cross candle colors. I am coupling the 5x now with the TDI-Rmi you created.

If the logic is too difficult to put for 10x MA crosses, it's ok. Just an idea for experiment for expected smoother result.

Thanks and my highest appreciation to you.
10x MA Crosses

For experimenting try.... ....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
FXSurf, sylvester21, josi, thomdel, Jedidiah

Abdi wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:44 pm Kvak, this one looks awesome.
If possible, can we get MTF, button and id for multiple instances please?

Thank you
Made this MTF version, But unfortunately I had to cancel some menus (because iCustom for MTF was full)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
FXSurf, josi, Abdi, RodrigoRT7, talaate, marwilli, rahman