Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:00 am Trading Pullbacks System
I saw this in the Top 50 files list and started having dig around and practice over the past few days. Firstly I thank you for persevering, offering and updating this strategy for 3 years now... as clean and simple as your charts look this is a more advanced system thats suited to a seasoned chart veteran but what I picked up from is it actually teaches you how to draw and spot scalping breakouts using repetition and zooming out as you explain in your 1st post. It's a system which needs full commitment but one of the stronger technical strategies I've seen compared to the fluff out there. Happy trading
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Meyney

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Jon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:34 pm S/R flip

In my trading world a 'flip' is at an important zone (HTF SD or big round number already tested and visited again etc.)
Look at your flip line on 1M tf; is this line really so important, in other words do you expect fireworks here?
For example Dow 1H with the zones and zigzag/flip/123/give it a name passing through on LTF.
Attachments