CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

alessandromagno wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:17 pm Hello mladen, mrtools, and you guys. I'd like if someone transform the wonderful NEMA indicator created by mladen into an "Envelope NEMA" indicator. Can someone do it?

thank you very much

nema.mq4
NEMA Envelopes

Hello Alessandromagno,
Maybe try this version. On it you can use regular envelope deviation or standard deviation.

PS: For an explanation of NEMA, please see: What are Averages filters for MT4?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
TransparentTrader, alessandromagno, josi, Jimmy, Ricstar_8

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:29 am Double 2x MA Cross filtered with PSAR (Parabolic Stop & Reverse)

Hello, somethink like this?
This is 2 x MA cross filtered with PSAR.
If you want histogram type, I am able to do...

PS: For the RSI version, please see here: 2x MA Cross Filtered with RSI.
How are you, Kvak? You could include the MTF in this indicator, 2 x cross added to the PSAR is a great exit indicator option.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:04 am Hello Alessandromagno,
Maybe try this version. On it you can use regular envelope deviation or standard deviation.

This looks shockingly good on the D1 timeframe and I wonder if it will be equally effective on the 1-minute timeframe.

mrtools, do you by any chance remember the exact settings you use for the indicator to generate what is seen in the image you shared?

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:21 am This looks shockingly good on the D1 timeframe and I wonder if it will be equally effective on the 1-minute timeframe.

mrtools, do you by any chance remember the exact settings you use for the indicator to generate what is seen in the image you shared?
If remembering correctly it was by default except using envelope deviation and a 50 period nema. If trying on a smaller timeframe be advised that you will probably have to change the deviation for the envelopes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TransparentTrader