DownloadRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

stond wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:06 am Hi Samoth,
Can you post your templates and indicator set, I don't know, for some reason the previously downloaded indicator doesn't work properly like yours.
Thank you
Hey,

in this minimalistic template I am using part of Beatles set of indicators except one Support Resistence Indicator from MQL5.

How does it look when you load this template?
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 3):
stond, Maxime2020, RodrigoRT7
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Forexlearner wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:58 pm in one of the videos from ATS he said to focus on 2 instruments only and become an expert on them. That's what i'm doing, i picked 2.
Indices, pairs or commodities, or even stocks, he said it works everywhere there is enough volume, so that should not the issue i think. Just pick 2 of any.
How about one symbol but multiple TF's? :sweat:

Could also work with D1/M30 + H1/M5, going to test it tomorrow.
This way you could have a deeper insight in your higher time frame bias or have a better insight in a smaller time frame to catch a few more entries.
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Forexlearner, RodrigoRT7, VespaTrader, eduarescobar
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet