FreeRSI alert and arrow request 😉

Hi @mrtools,

I have a small request for an addition to your last update of the FreeRSI indicator.

Could you please add an alert and arrow for when the RSI line crosses the 50 level? You've already included alerts for when the RSI changes colour (slope change) and when it crosses the ma's. ;) :thumbup:

Indicator:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: FreeRSI alert and arrow request 😉

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:39 am Hi @mrtools,

I have a small request for an addition to your last update of the FreeRSI indicator.

Could you please add an alert and arrow for when the RSI line crosses the 50 level? You've already included alerts for when the RSI changes colour (slope change) and when it crosses the ma's. ;) :thumbup:

Indicator:
! freeRSI avgs (alerts + btn).ex4

Perhaps it might be more useful to enable the ability to set an alert/arrow for when the RSI line crosses a specified level of your choosing? Or even add that same functionality for an overbought and oversold line?

Having the ability to show alerts/arrows for a top line, middle line, and bottom line (all 3 selected by the user) would be incredibly useful for anyone using this indicator. :)

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:06 am Perhaps it might be more useful to enable the ability to set an alert/arrow for when the RSI line crosses a specified level of your choosing. Or even add that same functionality for an overbought and oversold line?

Having the ability to show alerts/arrows for a top line, middle line, and bottom line (all 3 selected by the user) would be incredibly useful for anyone using this indicator. :)
Most definitely! :thumbup:

If @mrtools can code it so that users can select which level they want to be alerted on and the accompanying arrow then that would be awesome :) Me personally I ONLY need the 50-level cross for my latest trading strategy ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:39 am Hi @mrtools,

Indicator:
! freeRSI avgs (alerts + btn).ex4
Added the 50 cross alerts and arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, TransparentTrader, Skyold, juantrader, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, vvFish

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:06 am Perhaps it might be more useful to enable the ability to set an alert/arrow for when the RSI line crosses a specified level of your choosing? Or even add that same functionality for an overbought and oversold line?

Sorry just saw your post will be out for a few and will change the code or add outer levels crosses later when back.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello mr. tools I need your help. I use this indicator for my strategy and I have no MQ.4 but I think if you execute it you will see how it works it is just a reversal indicator a kind of nonrepaint semaphore. I have 2 problems with it: a) I cannot control the alerts b) I need also to control the distribution more. Can you kindly remake the same indicator functionally and enable a) I control alerts and b) add standard deviation as a control option for the distribution of the arrows? I will be very grateful for your help it is very important for me thank you
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post:
Darkdoji