Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ethica wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:01 am An ea/indicator that suggests a risk percentage per trade based on:

-Open positions and their correlations with the current chart.
-Maximum drawdown allowed by you or propfirm.
-What your positions are doing now (losing, winning, how much risk, etc).
-Pair liquidity/volume, volatility, and swap fees.
Following up on this. The purpose is to dynamically assign risk to positions instead of just trading with 1% risk on every trade for example.

Relative Volume Average

Shows the volume average for the highest liquidity pair such as EURUSD.

Shows the volume average for the pair you are currently charting.

Defines a threshold based on the difference in these 2 volume averages.

Rationale is that it shows more info on liquidity relative to other pairs. Can help filter out pairs with poor relative liquidity in order to reduce swap fees and commissions.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

knglerxst wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:01 am What is the red/green dot indicator and does it repaint? Are all the renko blocks pink or is that an indicator too?
The dots are Perkyasctrend1. It doesn't repaint to my knowledge but it does get an error where the dots get out of place. You just need to click on the indicator in the settings and switch the panel to refresh it. The Renko color is !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADX SAR. The settings I found on the forum. ADX period 200, SAR step 0.01, and SAR maximum -0.05.
These users thanked the author ASki for the post:
knglerxst

Hi Mrtools,

I'm moving this request from the Moving Average Indicators for MT4 page over here.....

Could you please add these functionalities to the "Super smoothed avgs (mtf + alerts)" indicator input setting.

1. Add an option to make the channel lines/bands visible or not.
2. Add an option to change the channel lines width
3. Add an option to make the main moving average line visible or not.

Thanks.