Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:09 pm May mrtools please write a simple ea with a cci that is using two timeframes?

cci period 20 and levels 100, -100

two parameters for the cci
15m cci opens above or below the 100, -100 line at the same time as 1hr crosses (above/below)

1hr cci is crossing above or below the 100, -100 line at the same time as 15m opens (above/below)

(if you think heikin ashi smoothed would help please add)
---------------------------
with optional

trailing stop loss
mm
hours
spread
slippage
max orders
fifo or hedge

lots of small trades can add up big over time if they are accurate
The EA's I've done I get very little forward testing participation, so for me coding them has been a waste of my time, very good example is the Sidus EA there was very little participation in that and other EA projects. Also, would like to see a couple of months of some manual trading results using this strategy.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:33 am The EA's I've done I get very little forward testing participation, so for me coding them has been a waste of my time, very good example is the Sidus EA there was very little participation in that and other EA projects. Also, would like to see a couple of months of some manual trading results using this strategy.
That is fine, it i think ea's should be paid for anyways, its very complex work
and the manual strategies should be done first like you said before even attempting

i may incorporate the sidus with my customized schaff trend s/d strategy
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
mrtools
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

knglerxst wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:44 am It actually does repaint. The part to the left of the vertical yellow line was red and then changed to green as price went up. Not implying that it's not a useful indicator, just showing that it does repaint.
hi knglerxst,
this indicator is made from H1, M30 TF, so it does what it does on M5 TF . Try above TF .

I am attaching an indicator ++srnka++ here. But be careful, it doesn't show you when to buy or sell, but the trend. you can combine it e.g. with SR (somewhere here I gave them).
enjoy
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post:
knglerxst
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx