Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Of Solar Winds and Chaos

I spoke a while ago about a number called the FLIP Factor. When available to you it calls a pullback exactly ------------> extremely useful in persistent trends like we have in Gold and it enables you hold your trades confident you will know the play before it happens (among other things and along with other similar functions in Orbit), as I showed yesterday. So I appear to use “technical” indicators just as everyone. But if anyone still recalls I had occasion to explain to one of the big boys here when I first came that we use them differently. Let me just give a hint.
a) The most precise estimate of a turning point is a point made in real-time by an amplitude seeking indicator.
b) Suppose you wish the same precision with say some oscillator so that you read their indications no different in precision than an amplitude seeking vector (And I can fully justify that usage)?
c) By topological thinking you consider that you need to know much like the Feigenbaum constant does, conditions not just for when you have period doubling bifurcations but also its inverse period halving bifurcations given that price interchanges these conditions OR MORE CORRECTLY BEHAVIOURS. That is to find a ratio of difference in timing between 2 functions.
d) If you are not going to do so symbological but analogously one way might be to use 2 different indicators as below. Then you use that number to inform say another indicator by look back (which has a response rate that will best signal at the desired value), when to indicate the same number to the trader to tell him to quit trading direction and that the next move is a tradable pullback. This information has to be reliable such that the trader never thinks twice.
e) Now you must rely on the rates at which these two deform at various point spans, and in what topology (i.e. a top, “Saddle,” or bottom (which you have first defined as a structure that you can identify and also when I say topology I mean some dynamical measure space in which numbers etc are not needed but that accept other “things” that behave like numbers). This is not as simple as simple as trial and error - input that or this period no. It is timing information you need -------> where, what and when.
f) My point is not to reveal how I made Orbit the Tool so different but in fact to talk about the indicator Solar Winds. In these parts it is assumed to be a cardinal sin to mention the name “Solar Wind” which is joked at robustly by all and sundry – certain that it is useless (and only a fool would go near it). Yes a joke indicator it was, but no more and not since chaos became a force in trading thinking.
g) As you can see below even just by eye in the exercise we partially identify above, the key is the difference in deformation rates given price action. There is no indicator I know in the entire system of indicators that exist that beats the “Solar Wind” indicator as a reference or base rate. It is so profoundly accurate and sensitive to the right degree to distortions in space (cyclical trends), it turns out to be a work of genius where you have the same need as above. Look at the 2 indicators morphed. See how differently they read stuff (both are clearly uniquely responsive to deformation). Will not go on and on but what people call “repainting” needs to be rethought. You see you cannot measure a variable correctly unless you take time and effort to understand its dynamics. Look at the 2 where is the “repaint.” is Ok I hear someone say it returned to shape must have been while price was live. But it reflects actual price dynamics very correctly and live measures of events is what happens now not what happens in history. But better still if you get to where I am coming from you will find that is exactly what you need ---> that information in real time the one you call “repaint”.
h) I am of course not talking “technical” analysis for which I have not an iota of regard because it carries no knowledge whatsoever about dynamics and how the market works. Sure I know “technical” trading, who does not in trading ----------> it is the cheapest router to the pretence that one is a trader, next only to another ruse “fundamental” analysis. And I make no apologies now or EVER I am fully justified by my experience and knowledge including my full understanding of “technical” ideas. If I had the knowledge I have now when I came into trading I would have been far better off. Show me a single idea in “technical” analysis and or “fundamental” analysis that can pass for real knowledge of any kind or anything. There is nothing. I do not abide by their standards or norms. I seek perfection.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted

PS:@ mntiwana said it best for me ------------------->of indicators, something to the effect “if you do not understand it leave it, if you do work your best with it. (Sorry cannot find the exact expression just now, but in fact it was and is for those who find the actual quote one of the most profound and true statements I ever read on the Station).
ALSO NOTE THE SCREENSHOT SHOWS THE EXACT POINT AND TIME OF GOLD TURN DOWN TODAY
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@Roller & Trading you just disappeared. Did I say something wrong. I was just expressing my thoughts and did not say what you were doing was not helpful. I was just pointing out may be if we could focus it more on H4 and show the dynamic evolve. I know folks do not like trading H4 trades but it is just to show a principle that where ever you trade m5 or D1 you are trading H4 and only when H4 is on can you get the most moves and in fact our semaphore matching prove this. Just so (my hope), people get used to the main events that rigger flows and so it is instinctively recognized becomes second nature. I hope I am not misunderstood. I miss seeing you around in fact.

(-_-)
RollerAndTrading

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:47 am Hello R&T I will be frank with you I tried to watch but gave up shortly after because I do not really understand what this is all about? I mean I do not know what is being measured, how it is being measured and how the result(s) are to be interpreted. However, I see them here and at least one other thread (@Xard777's Simple Trend Following thread). Forgive my ignorance ( I have been living in the chaos cave now for years so there is a lot I do not know), kindly explain in simple terms a) what is being measured by this? b) how is it being measured? c) what is or are the expected results? d) how will the result or results be interpreted? e) who are the targets and what is their need?

Please note I am just curious (take me as a bushman overserving a subway system for the first time ever) and at this point I have no opinion, etc whatsoever and would just like to know the above if you or anyone else can kindly educate me.

Thanks so much.

(-_-)

PS: Also when will the "tests" be concluded?
Hey Darkdoji, how are you doing?

Sorry about disappeared on lasted days, i´m focused on my self. I´m recovering from a knee surgery and sunday i will back to work, because what you do on one day with Orbit, i need work 9,5 hour per day, 6 days on week, on differents shifts, including weekends, on a call center, and my salary it is a millionaire salary, they will pay COP 3.500.000, today USD 859,91, less then you last trade on XAUUSD.
I forgot, this include a special packet, like a can of tuna, 3 hours on public transport with a consolidation of persons between up and down trend looking for strange attractor

Sorry about express my frustration with my life here, is just to release..

About the videos, i used to understand price behavior and monitoring how semaphores/arrows, ZigZag and others indicators work properly. Like solarian sayed before.

To me, worked to really understand price action, price behavior, indicator signals, when a trend start or reverse and how to fractals works, in all time frames, and repeat again, and again expanding and contracting.

If you download video from youtube and play with X3 or X4 speed is more dynamic to watch and learn. I will try upload video with more speed on the next time. When i added a little touch of spice on Orbit, the thinks started do more sense and more clearly.

You said: But my quite voice speaks to me. It is not about videos because you are yet to know what you are looking for. What you are looking for is on page 12.

I don´t know what i looking for because i don´t really understand orbit books, it is a lot of information, compiled just like the chaos.
I love read manual of instructions but Orbit books are horribles, you need a designer, and coherence to explain the thinks and Orbit books are not good to do this.
Use more draws to explane caos theory, bijection, strange atractor and more but on chart, using chart signals, moves.

If you need i can help create Orbit Academy, where we teach people to understand how to use orbit and signals, like TradeATS for example:

Is possible record Orbit with screenface 24/7 for many days, including months.

One think i don´t understand are why you are so incredible worried with Cloud version, or people decompiling the ¨code¨ of EA, when you have the tool and the knowledge to make money 100/100 of times because Orbit never it is wrong.

So if my calculations not are wrong.
is possible finish this year with more than 1.000.000 USD of capital to trade with orbit, and you know, money make more money so why you will worrying about this little problems like Cloud version and why you version say all commands and our version says too but we need learn to read, we need learn see the signals in real time, because chaos theory not possible to use on backtest with the screen because chaos calculations are different maybe?

Tell me, why every trader guru, with you own holy grail normally do more money selling they ¨tool¨ than actually making money in the market, with your magical way of seeing the market as it really is, in they minds of course.
It´s like Xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, XXXX, and others do... Ah no, wait they don´t make money with trading and is because this they don´t share and explain how to use this systems, because they'll create a cloud version to sell for people when market enter in a range or a consolidation, because this systems just work following the trend...

I don´t understand too why this increíble tool like orbit not have any alert, i don´t tell about MT4 limitations because Orbit use a many of indicators and yes is possible create an alert, like Funchi system, hey let talk with Funchi, FNC system work very well, maybe he can help you with orbit and alerts.

look this is my new setup, now i can see . .
PD. In life there are masters and teachers, some teach things as they really are, others just pass on information that often not even they understand... who are you Darkdoji in this case?
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 2):
ffsss, Darkdoji

solarian wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:52 am Loaded Orbit tool for US stocks however the EA kept saying 'downloading history...' . Perhaps since this instrument is only traded during US business hours, looks like 7 candles per day below not sure if it's tool related issue or not w.r.t interpolating the missing hours for each day for correct initialization/processing. I was able to download price history data manually to perhaps fill the price data cache/history manually via the MT4 history center but same issue.

I had the same problem, to fix it load all the upper timeframes on the chart, that worked for me...long ago
These users thanked the author johnere for the post:
Darkdoji

RollerAndTrading wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:51 am Hey Darkdoji, how are you doing?
Yes I understand you want learn how everything works. I agree video is a good way. I say to understand very quickly with video make video of ONLY H4 for a long period you will see and UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING in a week. I want to see video of H4 NOT M15 etc.
Sorry about Orbit books and I agree they are horrible for you but that is best I can do. I am not professional designer. @regit he can do a better cleaner job that you can understand and ask for original to do books but he kept to himself the clean good books so not my fault blame @regit for bad books. You can ask him here hey @regit why you keep good books and make me not understand? Why? Bring the good books. He will listen to you.

I explain with drawing and charts and live trade everything I know so may be translator not good or may be I am bad explainer sorry about that cannot do better did not go to teaching school. I only know chaos and I do not know anything else. Also no need for Academy, Orbit Cloud will have site web site to teach and show animations etc but Cloud is not here yet. Sorry about that but not my fault I can only use what I have.
Yes true Orbit is correct 100/100 times but NOT THE SAME WITH TRADER. Trader can be corret 0/100 even where Orbit is correct 100/100 you have to trade correctly to get even 1/100 so if you are getting 0/100 when Orbit is getting 100/100 ask yourself why? What can I do to get 1.5/100 and think how Orbit work and you do not follow. So later you improve 10/100, 40/100 until you get to 100/100 may be video can help. But not M15 and M30 etc. That is why I say MAKE ONLY H4 VIDEOS that is faster to learn then if video good everybody make 100/100 and you (a very bad trader because now you make 0/100 compared to me I make 100/100 but I am not happy because I not make as much money as I want and I make mistakes so I want to improve too and may be video will help so make for H4 video to improve NOT M15/M30 that is very horrible it teach me nothing just too horrible.)

I worry about cloud version because that is the design I have in mind. Cloud will make everybody trade Orbit very easy even 10 years old boy can trade cloud Orbit because of design like video game ------> it change the way you trade so that young people will come to trade and old traders like with 0/100 can go home and rest or farm or do something else instead of spending years and getting 0/100 every time. Young people are smart they like video games and since Orbit gets 100/100 it is a question of presentation, animation and graphics which old traders like do not understand so you must retire and go back to farm or something that is why cloud is so important it is about the future but you are old and think only about the past so when it comes you must be retired.

Not a problem of Alert -----> you are old and outdated bad trader (0/100), so even with alert you still get 0/100 you use Funchi and you still get 0/100 so not problem of alert and I know problem because I know chaos and how it affect the mind. The only solution is the Cloud (though young will throw out old trader like you and will get 100/100 quicker). So not because of alert but because of HOW YOU VIEW MARKET, WHAT YOU SEE, WHEN YOU SEE, AND WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO. HUMAN MIND CANNOT PROCESS THE INFORMATION ON MT4 QUICKLY SO CLOUD MAKE DIFFERENT PRESENTATION WITH KNOWLEDGE OF AI ON HOW HUMANS CAN SEE AND ACT ON INFORMATION QUICKLY E.G. TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AT HIGH --------> SELL. in MT4 you see the same but you have 0/100 always because hard for your mind to act correctly because presentation on MT4 not good enough hence we need cloud computing to help move from 0/100 every day.

I do not understand this "It´s like Xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, XXXX, and others do... Ah no, wait they don´t make money with trading and is because this they don´t share and explain how to use this systems, because they'll create a cloud version to sell for people when market enter in a range or a consolidation, because this systems just work following the trend..." but I think they try their best and their systems are good and everything is explained I am sure but you have very bad translator maybe or you very bad trader 0/100 but I think they have tried their best so if you are a good trader pick one of the good systems you mention and use it. Because what I do not understand is WHY DO YOU NEED ORBIT AT ALL? With all these good systems you show you still make 0/100 and even with Funchi which has good alerts you still make 0/100 so I wonder very much WHY DOES HE NEED ORBIT AT ALL? TELL ME WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ORBIT? VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND YOU.

"PD. In life there are masters and teachers, some teach things as they really are, others just pass on information that often not even they understand... who are you Darkdoji in this case?" I AM EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IAM IN THIS CASE AND WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT YOU KNOW. THAT IS WHO YOU ARE. I want to believe also.

Thank you so much for all the nice things you have said but please make H4 videos thank you.

(_-_)
PS: Many get more than you some get 100/100 so ask yourself what they do that you do not do?

BTW: Sorry about your knee get well soon.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

One thing that is frustrating is to get people to see that the concepts define your trading style. For instance, the strange attractor is the path. So what? Well if you go to any H4 chart you will see in history many such past evolutions and each has a begin (Low), a middle (the "Saddle"), and a top (Spike Event), of course the reverse is true. Understanding this tells you what to do where and when in a current flow. It helps you plan your trading ahead.
Markets are so chopped up (fractured in their flows), it makes a lot more sense holding trades longer than a day. Only those who then understand the dynamics of an attractor can serially do so with ease. It is an important skill to have and gaining it means you first understand what an attractor is and how does price behave within that structure. Not by reading chaos math just by simply looking back at history as a trader and checking the behaviour e.g. in H4 a) when a flow begins it NEVER STOPS for an entire range every point in direction means more money. b) It stops only in "Saddles" which fluctuate here and there but allow price to continue ((FLE) where they do not they let you trade a pullback) ----> chaos -------------> repeated folding and stretching without reversing ------ RISK -- FREE space {you cannot lose your deposit in direction it is it is a fixed mathematical law even the FMOC has no powers for instance over such a law} Understand my meaning you cannot lose it is chaos it is guaranteed under a sign. Until that sign changes the law is that price must persist up and down going up or down.

So think of my meaning I am saying it is your problem to solve ----> because Orbit will not trade for you. But understanding and following its logic gives you control to win always even finding a back to back series sometimes like I showed yesterday. But it is you the trader that has to do it yourself on the understanding of how chaos works and that is what you depend on. Once you have that understanding you know you can trade and hold range on command. I am yet to see anyone who has come to say the commands do not work (also they are set so they are nested in other words timed only for when the whole market is rising or falling). So they must work every time because it is law and the commands are based on the same law. Do not look at me just think about what I am saying? Because if I am right it is a lot of help to any trader to know the range where in fact he cannot fail no matter what. But there is no way you can check by asking me you have find out yourself.

(-_-)

PS: Orbit is a tool correct 100/100 times. But the trader must trade it according to the law (Orbit Logic) to make money and see all its benefits. It is the understanding that matters most and we said so in the books it is the understanding we call the primary signal because when you understand and the sign tells you your understanding is on you enter almost instinctively. But if you are dancing around signals you have no understanding and your mind is fixated on whether you going to be whipsawed or may be your "usual" bad luck will get you on the day and other crazy things, price is gone only for you to muster courage at the end and wrong time to enter. But if your mentality is informed by understanding you are free from fear and you can act rationally. I made it really simple when that is the case. A pivot (H4) + a change in sign.

No Indicator ever made a trader great it is the theory of the market upon which the trader bases his strategy that is either wrong or right and the tool is simply a vehicle to express that theory of the market correctly. This is why I have a disagreement with anything not chaos. You cannot come with a mentality that does not fit and expect it will work. NOT SO.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Without following the conceptual framework it is difficult to the point of impossibility to follow the trading. Applying approaches outside of what we teach about our approach does not work. Sure you see Zigzags and Semaphores and other tools like the indicator below the chart you have used in "technical" analysis and on charts that are same as you may have traded before. But what we are saying is radically different from what you know about trading before now and have deep and far reaching meanings. You must take your time to think and consider the implications of what we saying to understand how to trade and benefit from Orbit the Tool. Otherwise no way to benefit and criticizing things from an angle of ignorance of the subject will not help and certainly does not affect our truth because it is the truth and no one can dispute a truth that is indeed the truth. So important to have an understanding of concept as much as the trading strategy ---------------------------> one justifies the other in your mind in order to trade correctly by our tool. Trading the tool becomes clear and simple only when you understand the concept. Pretty basic but critical and important.

(-_-)
Attachments
Mundu19

Where is it going? top, middle or bottom of attractor? You decide. How to manage etc etc are all based on concepts and concepts not used before in trading. So takes time to understand and put together in your head to make it work as it should and just because Orbit the Tool trades 100/100 times correct does not mean you can follow nearly as closely without understanding the concepts or coming in to trade with concepts alien to chaotic space.

(-_-)

PS: For instance the idea of NO TIMEFRAMEs is still not something people have received as understood in their minds. But it is not an option you must understand why time frames have no meaning in chaos to trade Orbit. Also means understanding therefore how to approach the signals as one. The screenface is showing the scaling of a single shape from n - 9n. So stuff like that or else it is hard to see you can understand what the advantages are. Do not look at the surface of things look beyond the surface and to implications.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

To those who complain about my communication or "teaching" style I say to you all the problem lies within a) You have not bothered to understand the concepts and have tried to trade Orbit as a "technical" tool looking for steps, patterns and key signals ----> It is Not designed that way and does not work like that. b) You need to understand first and foremost the precepts or concepts involved c) then follow the logic and hence all the books I spent hours of my time writing. If you do not see the massive difference between Orbit and the "technical" "systems" that exist it is probably because the differences are massive (conceptually), but have only subtle appearance in difference on comparative charts (that is looking at things superficially). This is because i) the fractal pattern is the same everywhere and regardless of approach it is the same fractal pattern everyone trades ii) the tools you see such as Zigzags and Semaphores appear familiar and therefore similar across different implementations but that is where it all stops THERE ARE NO DIRECT EQUIVALENTS AFTER THAT between Orbit the Tool AND THE "SYSTEMS" THAT EXIST NOW AS ORBIT IS NOT A "SYSTEM" BUT A MARKET MODEL. So it is in understanding the concepts and the logic that the learning of and difference between Orbit and the "systems" you trade lie. YOU CANNOT TRADE ORBIT AS A "TECHNICAL" TOOL AND MUST NOT TRY TO DO SO. First, understand the underpinning logic to understand its newness and efficacy as a chaotic model of the market and to understand that mathematically Orbit is what is is called an Oscillator Model of the Market. Orbit has not to do with signals but with how markets work. I have said you can trade your "systems" conjoint with Orbit but you cannot trade Orbit as you would your "system." They operate on completely different principles and knowing that is what what frees you to approach it differently. Please note that I respect the effort put into making "technical" "systems" and I do not say any "system" is bad or good as I am completely uninterested and have not spent a single minute of my life looking at any because of my knowledge of how markets work. I encourage (in the Orbit books), people trading profitable "systems" to keep away from Orbit as I personally do not see the point of leaving something that serves you well to exploit something new and that might be intellectually inaccessible. Orbit is not in competition with anything it is on its own and new in a class of its own because the principles in application are very different than all that exist. It is learning those principles that reveal the differences. There is a hell lot to know but I find we have not moved as fast as we would like because people still think of the tool in "technical" analysis terms ------> IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH "TECHNICAL" ANYTHING. Orbit carries a technical (mathematical) knowledge load from chaos theory and fractal geometry that is real and formally justified. "Technical" "systems" do not carry any knowledge load at all from anywhere. They are based on heuristics informally justified. I hope I am saying something that makes sense and help those trying to understand.

(-_-)
Attachments
Mundu19