Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Will no doubt post setup at the weekend.
Xard777
I think i can see now, cicles inside cicles, just following the pink arrow, to another pink arrow.

4 Hours, 1 Hour and 1 minute (boxed 2 hours candle).

US30, starting 01/03/23 until 20/09/23.

If someone need watch more fast than 2x, please tell me and i upload original file video.

These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
ffsss

New Update... XU v71-Setup

Here is the latest setup from the Xard Universe collection.
Enjoy
Have a great weekend everyone.

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:50 pm Well, now I can't moan about my internet speed.
Xard777
How much is the monthly fee, sir? :think:
In Japan, 5Gbps/10Gbps service is about £33(€38, $40 ¥6,000). Only available in major metropolitan areas, though.

Best regards, <3
Mrs. Watanabe
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, LorenzoNexus
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:31 am I looked up "MT4 Simulator" on Google and found many different products. Could you link us to the specific one you used, and/or the chart data you used if it came in a separate package?
Is possible download here:

viewtopic.php?p=1295521654#p1295521654

Data, is possible download inside de simulator.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
TransparentTrader

Hi guys,

I would like to ask if this approach to trade is the right one. The only concern here for me is about RSI MA1. Should I wait to turn blue for additional confirmation or this is not needed?

My confirmations here are that this trade is in trend from higher time frame, we are above daily open and this blue dot is my second dot.

Also, what is your latest time in a trading day to take a trade? Do you have any?
Attachments