Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

viewtopic.php?p=1295523957#p1295523957 See Page 12 here please

(-_-)

I will show that the only reason you can lose is because you do not follow the pattern by using my version which because it is a machine follows it exactly -> but my version and yours are otherwise the same. EXACTLY THE SAME (EXCEPT I HAVE NO NEED TO DECIDE THE MACHINE CUES ME JUST AS COMMANDS CUE YOU).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
mrtools, solarian, Woodyz, Chickenspicy

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

The pattern is in page 12 here for those not sure of my meaning. It requires review and contemplation and especially the review of history to see how ever present it is. I do not know about Elliot whatever. Please review and consider other points in the book. Nothing is automatic everything for those who seek understanding requires time input. What you can find for yourself does not need my opinion. But I will respond to questions based on what you read here.

(-_-)

PS: I call the FLE the "saddle" because it causes the shape of the attractor to resemble a cubic function. For those interested.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, hesam-moon, solarian, ImpLaNT

All I am asking very nicely is that we learn to follow and read the bijective stream in up or down movements. They start from a point in all time frames and are expressed differently depending on the market window you watch. They are however the same shape and behaviour as my drawing. So, in whatever time frame you are read the diagonals from the last M on your scale and compare it to the drawing to know where your window is in the fluctuation. Then match the system pivoting n----6n/7n to know where the System (market) is and is going ---------------> to read what Orbit is saying at that point and follow.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:46 pm ... Please review and consider other points in the book. Nothing is automatic everything for those who seek understanding requires time input. What you can find for yourself does not need my opinion. But I will respond to questions based on what you read here.
Had a question regarding in Orbit Play Analysis pdf regarding pages 7 (Cyclic Up),10 (Cyclic Down) diagrams for Rotation Hi/Low and Inversion Hi/Low fluctant arrows.
Attachments
The relationship for the fluctant arrows above, appear to be as such per the blue lined arrows below, i.e. cyclic up rotation high arrows become cyclic down inversion high arrows, and vice versa. My question is, shouldn't the arrows in cyclic up rotation high become inverted as cyclic down rotation low as in the &quot;Cyclic Down Updated??&quot; column below and vice versa for the cyclic up inversion low shown with the orange lined relationship? <br /><br />Thanks in advance for the clarification. The relationship for the fluctant arrows above, appear to be as such per the blue lined arrows below, i.e. cyclic up rotation high arrows become cyclic down inversion high arrows, and vice versa. My question is, shouldn't the arrows in cyclic up rotation high become inverted as cyclic down rotation low as in the "Cyclic Down Updated??" column below and vice versa for the cyclic up inversion low shown with the orange lined relationship?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

solarian wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:40 am Had a question regarding in Orbit Play Analysis pdf regarding pages
Very logical yes and may be true on occasion ---------------> you must observe to see whether and when true. However, everything you see there were things that actually happened blended with the cartoon. The idea is to represent what we can see given the conditions in play. If you look carefully though the flow up hit a stop and there was a sharp rotation low which then fluctuates to reverse the flow further up and the picture you see there was recorded for that from a live example. Look further up and see what was recorded for the reversal at crown, also different, etc . So it is what I saw on such events I recorded (which does not cover the entire population of possibilities on similar occasions), and Orbit will represent according to the specific condition read. But we should still recognize what is going on by the change in sign. This is something that R&T videos can help you see what the precise readings are and where. For instance what you point to may reference a turn at a low and what I show is a turn at some mean. So no hard and fast rules are being communicated ---------> however these were actual indications for the events depicted.

(-_-)
solarian

See the pattern from H1 ------> D1 to the last M 5 (Magenta Diagonal) in each trade window. Think a) how they match b) what the sequence of moves look like (how they would complete left to right), etc relative to the drawings. My opinion is irrelevant ONLY YOUR OPINION COUNTS.

(-_-)

PS: Some traders like to make money by entering so called lower time frame trends based on upper time frame trends. In Orbit see how this lines up from (n --->9n); also what is the command structure? Just noticed as well ------------> what is the market intention or objective? Is it to open down 8n? Does it appear setup to do that?
Attachments
solarian

In the 3 screenshots here:viewtopic.php?p=1295524276#p1295524276

a) You see that across all market windows pivots (Marked by Semaphores), define economic events in real-time. A sequence of matched buy and sell orders (a list you can call a demand/supply schedule formed dynamically), exhausts at a point which we mark by a weighted Semaphore to show relative depth (significance) of the point reached according to the time frame. We can see such points as market clearing points and markets turn to execute a new schedule where there are no additional matched orders to sustain direction. In this way the demand/supply curve is dynamically defined over time. We call these clearing points pivots and mark them by Semaphores.

b) What is chaos? The folding and stretching of the space to which price maps. A behaviour in the numbers when assets are traded as above. We can see this with our very eyes. It shapes the attractor and we see the attractor per move in history --------> a pattern from Y to X, X to Y on all scales.

c) So there is no story to tell, no "heads and shoulders", no this or that news triggered a move, no nothing just a pattern defined by number behaviour we can see with our eyes and follow. You see the behaviour everywhere the same and at all scales. So you can say when price is in folding or stretching space and nothing triggers a move but a pivot (the list of matched orders exhausted at a point). That is how order matching is setup in the microstructure. It is not my imagination it is the reality. It is not someone or random something that triggers a turn it is the exhaustion of a list a sequence of matched orders - very logical and true. Regardless of what is going on here and there in the world these lists must be executed in a non random way. Order matching is mechanical.

d) Speculating about how the lists formed tomorrow will affect the flow tomorrow is just that speculating, we can speculate but we cannot know. However, since it is a list it must begin from where we stopped today and reflect the unfolding economics of holding the asset by the system of pivoting we read ahead according to a pattern that is always correct. We scale these pivots to indicate depth of each sequence we track and as they follow a pattern, we follow by the same pattern. What would you do differently? How else would you imagine the market to work given matching engines and fixed algorithms for order processing in a system that is clearly chaotic and underpinned by a fractal (or fractured) structure? Do you see any randomness anywhere in the markets?

e) So I cannot teach you to trade what we all see and understand. It is up to you to read and trade the market according to the logic above. The logic is simple and true (real), so you are looking for a pivot to trade from the pattern the market has expressed so far and you have all the information to track and find it.

d) We know that this behaviour is true in peace or war and nothing affects or changes it. In a sense it is fixed so it is always true there are no variations in order matching protocols and so nothing changes the pattern.

e) This is where to talk and think out what I am saying. If nothing is said or discussed then not a lot more can be said by me.

I wish all well,

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, solarian

@regit you are free to contribute and I do not know anything that stops you from doing so. It is an open forum for those interested in the subject matter and everyone is welcome that has constructive views to express. We are discussing a model of the market. A chaotic model of the market underpinned by a fractured structure. It is not a "system" and anyone may hold a view.

(-_-)

PS: BTW does not matter if we fight -----------------> as long as we remain civilized about it. It does not also matter if you agree with me or NOT - I do not own the joint @jimmy does.