Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Shintsu49 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:38 pm Hi guys,
I used to have an indicator which plotted trend lines that were parallels like the ones in the image and it was also possible to set the angle degree of those lines.
I deleted it because I had so many indicators at the time and did not find it useful until now that I have a new strategy that would just need this indicator.
The one called market breaker I found does not work unfortunately and I don't even know if it is actually the one I'd need.
Does somebody have it or at least know the name of it?
attach/file/3471555
check this ..
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Shintsu49
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Shintsu49 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:38 pm Hi guys,
I used to have an indicator which plotted trend lines that were parallels like the ones in the image and it was also possible to set the angle degree of those lines.
I deleted it because I had so many indicators at the time and did not find it useful until now that I have a new strategy that would just need this indicator.
The one called market breaker I found does not work unfortunately and I don't even know if it is actually the one I'd need.
Does somebody have it or at least know the name of it?

Try here
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
Shintsu49
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

rowlence wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:55 pm Hello guys i hope y'all ok
Does any of u have those Support Resistance zones
I've been looking for them for ages and no luck
They seem accurate
Kindly share 🙏
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened