Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

According to the definition of fractal and multifractal:
Fractal is a pattern or object whose parts echo the whole, only reduced. In contrast, a multifractal has more than one scaling relationship in
the same object.-- some parts of the object shrink quickly, others slowly

That is, you see traffic lights as small fractal objects (shrink quickly) formed within the range between the ends of the zigzag (A) and (B) (shrink slowly)

That is to say by definition The market is a Multifractal Series...

A van Gogh was born...lol :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
sorry for my drawing...
Attachments
#KeepCalm&Trade | My Time, My Money, My Life | The one Who protects Me does not Sleep or Breathe.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Hi, here are the videos from today XAUUSD in 1 hour and 1 min, until finish day. Look the hour start on chart.

And here one test with 1 month.

JAN 2023, we have M1 (n) with 2 hours boxed candle and H4 (6n), Yellow-UP/Gold-DOWN line are open daily.

Put on max speed, X2 or more, send regards to Albert Hoffman, and watch the fractals.

Soundtrack recommended:

These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, solarian

RollerAndTrading wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:18 am Hi, here are the videos from today XAUUSD in 1 hour and 1 min, until finish day. Look the hour start on chart.

Hello R&T I will be frank with you I tried to watch but gave up shortly after because I do not really understand what this is all about? I mean I do not know what is being measured, how it is being measured and how the result(s) are to be interpreted. However, I see them here and at least one other thread (@Xard777's Simple Trend Following thread). Forgive my ignorance ( I have been living in the chaos cave now for years so there is a lot I do not know), kindly explain in simple terms a) what is being measured by this? b) how is it being measured? c) what is or are the expected results? d) how will the result or results be interpreted? e) who are the targets and what is their need?

Please note I am just curious (take me as a bushman overserving a subway system for the first time ever) and at this point I have no opinion, etc whatsoever and would just like to know the above if you or anyone else can kindly educate me.

Thanks so much.

(-_-)

PS: Also when will the "tests" be concluded?
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, solarian, RollerAndTrading

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:47 am Hello R&T I will be frank with you I tried to watch but gave up shortly after because I do not really understand what this is all about? I mean I do not know what is being measured, how it is being measured and how the result(s) are to be interpreted.
Pls correct me unless otherwise R&T - since it was mentioned it was not possible to backtest earlier due to the EA, I believe rationale for posting them is for us to watch Orbit System in action and monitor how the semaphores, arrows, TT, cyclicality, KSO, and other indicators react w.r.t price so that we can get a feel for how the System reacts in-action and gives what kind of cues prior or at which price turning points.
I've fast fwd'ed the videos and was looking for full cycle transition n-n7 from + to - range, or vice versa. But probably need a longer recording for that. I'll probably need to watch again and see how each n transition combined with other indicators affect semaphore behavior w.r.t price. Thanks for the videos again.
These users thanked the author solarian for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

solarian wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:00 am Pls correct me unless otherwise R&T - since it was mentioned it was not possible to backtest earlier due to the EA, I believe rationale for posting them is for us to watch Orbit System in action and monitor how the semaphores, arrows, TT, cyclicality, KSO, and other indicators react w.r.t price so that we can get a feel for how the System reacts in-action and gives what kind of cues prior or at which price turning points.
I've fast fwd'ed the videos and was looking for full cycle transition n-n7 from + to - range, or vice versa. But probably need a longer recording for that. I'll probably need to watch again and see how each n transition combined with other indicators affect semaphore behavior w.r.t price. Thanks for the videos again.
But I do not the Screenface in the recording I watched and that is primarily what confused me. I just saw Semaphores but no Screenface. Did I look at the wrong tape?

(-_-)

Also: Why not focus on 6n to see quickly that Semaphore Stops on 6n work and cue flows in direction so everyone becomes comfortable with the simple idea that on a 6n stop you got a tradable flow alert which a trader can follow on any time frame she elects to trade. I think what I saw was probably M1 or n.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, solarian

DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:32 am But I do not the Screenface in the recording I watched and that is primarily what confused me. I just saw Semaphores but no Screenface. Did I look at the wrong tape?
In R&T's channel (https://www.youtube.com/@TradingTestsSystems/videos) , the ones checked-marked below as of this post's timestamp should have the full screen interface (with the EA enabled). I agree that the Orbit videos without the full interface may not be sufficient.
Attachments
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

solarian wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:21 am In R&T's channel (https://www.youtube.com/@TradingTestsSystems/videos) , the ones checked-marked below as of this post's timestamp should have the full screen interface (with the EA enabled). I agree that the Orbit videos without the full interface may not be sufficient.
In fact in my opinion it will just drive folks crazy watching the same thing over and over unable to make sense of it (I got bored like in less than 5 minutes), they (Semaphores) are just showing recursive behaviour until match and turn which is what Semaphores do on all scales so after a while one would get bored. But if R&T can focus on just 6n or H4 + screenface there is a lot to see a) You see the idea of the strange attractor or path = (stop high or low followed by flow (inversion) up or down to a stop) then you see folding or b) FLE and you see the ups and downs and finally c) Spike Event = stretching to next significant point (high or low), and then you see the whole process start again - if you watch this over and over again you become sure and if you do not see it to make sense of it then I am wrong. You also after viewing can engage your imagination by relating the other time frames to 6n and thinking "ok if this is consistent then matched points must be behaving this or that way" and then going back to posts, books etc you start figuring out that all you need to do is follow the signals and also doing so better informed about what part of the attractor you are trading and what to expect etc. Just a thought.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

But my quite voice speaks to me. It is not about videos because you are yet to know what you are looking for. What you are looking for is on page 12. Once you know what you are looking for then you confirm by R&T's videos. Now you are watching something that can only confuse you the more. You cannot learn something the way you want if that thing comes from a particular mind. You can only learn it the way you are taught. My teaching is in page 12. Master it to command the market. The pattern is what you need to know before anything. Look at the drawing think what it is saying one by one, it is a cartoon a visual item and then look at history and try to find the same pattern, then finally look at now and try to project the pattern.

If you cannot do that then it is impossible to trade by chaos or in simple terms follow Orbit. It is a simple but profound skill to gain; if the object is to trade by chaos. I mean learning my calculation of the Strange Attractor -------> The pattern. It is also your proof by check (trading) that every element in the diagram is true in all live trading. This is your qualification to become a chaotist - and beyond a trader. a chaotist is a person who applies the precepts of chaos theory and fractal geometry to financial markets. Someone who knows that the only Holy Grail there will ever be is the Logistic Map the Mother of deterministic Chaos. It is about precept and that is what I have presented in a way that allow only those who sincerely understand access and we are talking trading sense NOT mathematics.

Finally, it is simple, so it is not possible that only I can understand my drawing, so to help I will show trades using my version (the one I said is dangerous), and those learning the meaning of my drawing will see that I trade the pattern and therefore learn to recognize in their trading whether or not they are trading Orbit the Tool informed by how Orbit works -----------------> the pattern. What is the benefit at all in all of this? Both are the same one has to be understood to trade it. The other which belongs to the future does not.

I apologize if I offend any sensibilities in any way but at this stage chaos is for me a cause.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, mrtools, solarian

First thing to learn about page 12 is that you can rescale the same drawing to any time frame you want. So for instance if trading H1 or 5n look at the diagram and looking at the system of pivoting you have in H1 from last week to now. What does the diagram say and can you read that into the pivoting in H1?. Also note you are reading as the market is evolving, e.g H1 @ Y2 high matched W 1 H4 whitehead -----------> gives what expectation? etc. etc

(-_-)