IdeaGold: 2000 pip trade?

According to the real-time trading volume data of major exchanges, the cumulative trading volume in the range of 1914 points to 1918 points exceeds 30,000 lots. The main market traders enter the market to buy long. You can consider following up and buying long at this position, with a target of 2,000 points.
Attachments
These users thanked the author cupforyou for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, boytoy
I am a trader, mainly doing gold trading

CandlesticksRe: Gold: 2000 pip trade?

cupforyou wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:39 am According to the real-time trading volume data of major exchanges, the cumulative trading volume in the range of 1914 points to 1918 points exceeds 30,000 lots. The main market traders enter the market to buy long. You can consider following up and buying long at this position, with a target of 2,000 points.
Nice meeting you welcome to the site. Do you use price action only? No other technicals or indicators? What time frame are you studying for Gold-XAUUSD?

Re: Gold: 2000 pip trade?

boytoy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:00 pm Nice meeting you welcome to the site. Do you use price action only? No other technicals or indicators? What time frame are you studying for Gold-XAUUSD?
I will focus on the timing of the main players entering the market and the relationship between the number of lots traded and price changes when the main players enter the market, and use some indicators to assist (such as support pressure indicators, band price boundary indicators, etc.). The main reference is real-time trading DOM data from various exchanges. If anyone is interested in this thread, I will sort out a strategy and post it here, good luck!
These users thanked the author cupforyou for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, boytoy
I am a trader, mainly doing gold trading