Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:33 pm On a side note,
I finished reading the new Elon Musk hardcover book at the weekend. Good read, I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it to everyone out there..
There was a piece in it where Elon's dad Errol Musk talks about the blacks in SA wanting the white man out of the country and he says "if the whites leave that the blacks will go back to the trees" and everyone that I mention it to says that it was racist of him to say that.
Well, since Apartheid ended and the ANC started to govern South Africa has deteriorated!

1) We suffer daily load-shedding
2) The railways don't function and when they do your belongings and life are at risk.
3) The postal system has practically collapsed.
4) Murders, robberies and rape occur so often that one has become desensitized to it!
5) SAA (our once proud flagship airline) went bankrupt!
6) Unemployment has increased
7) Corruption is endemic
7) and on and on...

Yet, South Africa is a wonderfully beautiful country with friendly welcoming people. A rich history and a variety of cuisine not found anywhere else (biased opinion of course :D)

It's taken them 30 years to truly F%$K up the country. Let's hope it does NOT take that long to fix all these problems.

XARD: I truly believe that it is irreversible, get yourself to Australia or even Bangkok (yes, I know people relate to Pattaya as being pedoland but there is more to it than that), a better way of life is out there waiting for you.
Try IG Bank S.A. (Switzerland) - Products and Services (thebanks.eu)

Open a Swiss IG bank account with say $500 (you can increase this amount after everything is working).

Then Use $300 from the Swiss IG Bank to open a Swiss IG Bank trading account which uses MT4.

Trade the account for a couple of weeks then withdraw some profits that you make back to your Swiss bank account.
You should have a Swiss world debit card that you can use without extra charges.
After that just load up and trade using a laptop from a rented apartment in Bangkok and on Speedtest.net the speed is 700mb down and 700mb up. A decent 24hr securty 35th floor 2 bedrm apt with rooftop pool and two floor gymnasium is around $600 per month rent. Also, Bangkok is Zero Capital Tax on your trades. That alone should make you move.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, Forexlearner, LorenzoNexus, kvak, Mundu19, maroka, ODJ, DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:02 pm XARD: I truly believe that it is irreversible, get yourself to Australia or even Bangkok (yes, I know people relate to Pattaya as being pedoland but there is more to it than that), a better way of life is out there waiting for you.
Try IG Bank S.A. (Switzerland) - Products and Services (thebanks.eu)

Open a Swiss IG bank account with say $500 (you can increase this amount after everything is working).

Then Use $300 from the Swiss IG Bank to open a Swiss IG Bank trading account which uses MT4.

Trade the account for a couple of weeks then withdraw some profits that you make back to your Swiss bank account.
You should have a Swiss world debit card that you can use without extra charges.
After that just load up and trade using a laptop from a rented apartment in Bangkok and on Speedtest.net the speed is 700mb down and 700mb up. A decent 24hr securty 35th floor 2 bedrm apt with rooftop pool and two floor gymnasium is around $600 per month rent. Also, Bangkok is Zero Capital Tax on your trades. That alone should make you move.
Damn, NOW you tell me about all of this :D This is definitely something I'll be working on now. Nothing keeping me in SA now :-( Thanks for that info XARD :thumbup: :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, maroka

I gave my grandson my old computer and built myself a new one over the weekend.
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (gamers choice) with 32GB DDR5 6000mhz and 1tb primary and 2tb secondary Crucial P5 6600mb/s and NVIDIA 3060 12gb graphics card.
I ended up going from Windows 11 Enterprise back to Linux Mint Cinnamon edition. Fecken missed Linux and it shows when I booted it up and how much easier it is to use than windows. I even set the taskbar up like windows 11 :-)

MT4 runs so sweet on Linux using Wine, its unbelievable.
I really only went to Windows for the HDR graphics mode for watching movies and tv shows.
I hate having to run everything on windows via %APPDATA%, so fecken annoying not being in control of your own files.
But with Linux you just place the MT4 folder wherever you want and run it from there, in fact you can easily run multiple versions by simply copying and renaming their folders.
I watched Foundation on Sunday using kodi on Linux Mint and the quality was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed the last episode of season two. i hope they make more seasons.

I am not saying that you should convert to Linux, I am just saying that I am now happy as a pig in shit with my new computer and OS.
Xard
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, LorenzoNexus, Mundu19, marwilli, Skyold, maroka, ODJ, Shockr
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:52 pm I gave my grandson my old computer and built myself a new one over the weekend.
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (gamers choice) with 32GB DDR5 6000mhz and 1tb primary and 2tb secondary Crucial P5 6600mb/s and NVIDIA 3060 12gb graphics card.
I ended up going from Windows 11 Enterprise back to Linux Mint Cinnamon edition. Fecken missed Linux and it shows when I booted it up and how much easier it is to use than windows. I even set the taskbar up like windows 11 :-)

MT4 runs so sweet on Linux using Wine, its unbelievable.
I really only went to Windows for the HDR graphics mode for watching movies and tv shows.
I hate having to run everything on windows via %APPDATA%, so fecken annoying not being in control of your own files.
But with Linux you just place the MT4 folder wherever you want and run it from there, in fact you can easily run multiple versions by simply copying and renaming their folders.
I watched Foundation on Sunday using kodi on Linux Mint and the quality was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed the last episode of season two. i hope they make more seasons.

I am not saying that you should convert to Linux, I am just saying that I am now happy as a pig in shit with my new computer and OS.
Xard
Yeah, I love Linux Mint as well even though I currently run everything on Windows 11 :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, ODJ

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:52 pm .......
But with Linux you just place the MT4 folder wherever you want and run it from there, in fact you can easily run multiple versions by simply copying and renaming their folders......
Xard
I hate it too. so I create a shortcut like this e.g. d:\MT4\terminal.exe /portable

so MT4 didn´t use %APPDATA% and you have an absolutly portable version.

btw, I will change to Mint in some times too
XARD: I used portable back in 2012 but I forgot how I did it, I think mladen or someone similar showed everyone prior to forex-station but as you get older I just for the life of me could not remember how I did it. Thanks for the heads up albeit too late as I have moved over to Linux :-(
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, xard777
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:56 pm Yeah, I love Linux Mint as well even though I currently run everything on Windows 11 :)
Ubuntu is very easy to install and user friendly. Kodi is nice but you should use Stremio and I highly recommend Steve Jobs biography !
XARD: I used Stremio more than 10yrs ago, maybe longer than that as it was new to the market. But then I also used Kodi way back then too.
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:24 am Ubuntu is very easy to install and user friendly. Kodi is nice but you should use Stremio and I highly recommend Steve Jobs biography !
XARD: I used Stremio more than 10yrs ago, maybe longer than that as it was new to the market. But then I also used Kodi way back then too.
What is your opinion on Zorin
XARD: I really like Zorin, it is my 2nd favourite Linux OS but Linux Mint Cinnamon Edition is best by far.

If Necessity Is the Mother Of Invention, Simplicity Is the Father of Common Sense.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world