Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:04 am Please explain this explicitly so we can review it more directly. You appear to executing maneuvers reactively -----> interested in your cues and why you are doing that. Cheers
(-_-)
I read from left to right because whats happening on the lower partitions is allowing the higher to move forward in a smooth flow

And i aim to hold from a pullback in the Chaos Semafor or Zig Zag, that could become a breakout or reach a target level

Instead of trying for all 6 partitions together at a breakout level that could deconstruct because the lower partitions

Those values are sort of the maximums i find for entries
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:08 am I read from left to right because whats happening on the lower partitions is allowing the higher to move forward in a smooth flow

And i aim to hold from a pullback in the Chaos Semafor or Zig Zag, that could become a breakout or reach a target level

Instead of trying for all 6 partitions together at a breakout level that could deconstruct because the lower partitions

Not sure I understand what you are seeing and what you are doing about it. Are you in a trade? Or just thinking ahead? Need to know in simple terms what is going on and how you see what is going on.

(-_-)

Because if you are trading a diagonal correctly you are within safe space. Or do I misunderstand your context?
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:17 am Not sure I understand what you are seeing and what you are doing about it. Are you in a trade? Or just thinking ahead? Need to know in simple terms what is going on and how you see what is going on.

(-_-)

Because if you are trading a diagonal correctly you are within safe space. Or do I misunderstand your context?
Just thinking ahead
Yes it is safe, im just making sure my trades are timed appropriately
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Upside move or the prospects of sustaining the uprising is inconclusive at close. This is a clear case of rework again from the FLE where price has now returned especially because nTT is open down so price must revert to test that partitions upper boundary --------> if it opens it up the uprising is back in play and if it fails more likely than not price will fluctuate to declare a downfalling. Somethings we can see, judge and say but still tough to predict the future. So @Davie T1 looks like the jury is still out on your D1 A(3) but but not improbable at all. Regardless, tomorrow will be the same as today insofar as Orbit performance is concerned. Will a) work the FLE and then b) let us know where the market is headed as usual and in enough time (if patient and attentive), to follow profitably. Not sure anyone trading Orbit misses trading based on pure speculation (predictions). And yet trading by Orbit remains safe and rewarding I would argue.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Axell-fx

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:08 am I read from left to right because whats happening on the lower partitions is allowing the higher to move forward in a smooth flow

Referring to my trade I posted earlier, breakout was long before n to 7n went to orange on the KSO. When all 6 or more partitions are at max then you should be looking to exit trade.If the market is trying to get to some level then,correct me if I am wrong, then there should be still some room to play with. But if you ever have all 9 partitions at orange top or purple bottom then exit immediately as this will be a major turning point. See my post 25th January #169 (don't know how to post link)for a screenshot of this when it happened and if you look back your chart then market stopped dead at this point.
Entry today small range, Orbit arrow down, range arrow mixed, initial value down, term trades arrow down but first 8 cyclicality all green indicating a pullback was in play with KSO all mixed up.I had just began realising the market was turning and about to go up when all of a sudden Orbit lit up like a Chrtismas tree so easy entry did not hesitate and just watch KSO doing it's thing.
Hope this helps others as well.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

I am not sure if anyone got the joke here viewtopic.php?p=1295523822#p1295523822 I was trying to explain the play before it happened. To make the point that chaos prescripts the market and repeats these same behaviours each top and similar each bottom. If you look in the books you then know and can tell ahead what is going on. I also do not know if my diagrams communicate and would be happy if people asked questions about what I have tried to convey (or otherwise convey understanding so I get feedback and know where people are at roughly). I think it is important in understanding that you can always be confident in what you read from Orbit at all times. May not always to be exact but the behaviour is always the same. Not exact because no 2 flows are the same ever.

(-_-)

PS: Because we all know the FLE so trying to suggest that like the FLE we need to know the other spaces that have a unique feel or behaviour to them as well. In addition, to show that tops and bottoms are recursive which is why the markets "repaint." A top occurs as repeated spikes (much like a lightning which is a fractal too).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy