Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:06 am Hi all , posting some other trades, using the cmd 1 approach.

trade 1

Tp ( CROWN)

Trade 2 :

TP ( CROWN)

Cheers
Well @Italian Trader has gone ballistic Crown --------------------> Crown that is heavy. Fantastic man. @ ImpLaNT, @regit and @Woodzy may be you all now look and learn from @Itallian what you want to know about trading Orbit. He started same time and has gone ballistic and he shows it here so people should learn from him while I focus on being a chaotist. A chaotist has no particular interest whatsoever in trading. He does not wake thinking about trades or worry about trading he is just someone interested in the application of the precepts of chaos theory and fractal geometry to financial markets. @Italian Trader is an Orbit Trading whiz so talk trading to him from this point forward. The next things I want to show have to do with space management so I am off talk about trading blah, blah, blah just too simple with Orbit (according to @Italian Trader and I believe him). Need time to work on complex diagrams. Great stuff man @Italian Trader more grease to your elbows as you are an Orbit Master now. Cheers

The Crow (_-_) Inverted
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:22 pm
For instance nCy = nTTo works in the same way as Command 1 both in my version and in the version available. BUT ONLY FOR THE RANGE WHITEHEAD TO WHITEHEAD which is the shortest tradable diagonal.
Hi Samm,
I would like to clarify a couple of things with the above statement:

1. In the reference nTTo I am assuming the "o" is referencing Open status, therefore to ignore when the nTT is showing closed status even if color is correct? I didn't take note of the TTo reference in earlier publications so a little unsure;

2. Given the nested nature of pivots, every pivot has a Whitehead 1(w) at minimum. So would I be correct in interpreting it as (any level) last pivot to (any level) next pivot if nCy = nTTo in direction ?

Cheers,

JD

Jackson Doh wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:59 am Hi Samm,
I would like to clarify a couple of things with the above statement:

1. In the reference nTTo I am assuming the "o" is referencing Open status, therefore to ignore when the nTT is showing closed status even if color is correct? I didn't take note of the TTo reference in earlier publications so a little unsure;

2. Given the nested nature of pivots, every pivot has a Whitehead 1(w) at minimum. So would I be correct in interpreting it as (any level) last pivot to (any level) next pivot if nCy = nTTo in direction ?

Cheers,

JD
1 Open is directed or trending within n scale in this case and closed is a pullback within the same scale so I am sure you can work out the implications from that.

2. Whitehead to whitehead on 6n Only and of course its matches on lower partitions which are simple to work out. Or may be @ ImpLaNT can give out his workings or check one of the Orbit Books (I think Scalping or something will have it in there - I mean the matches below 6n).

Are the above helpful?

(-_-)
Jackson Doh

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:58 am @ImpLaNT I see that you are with @regit and I see his role which as is usual with him is to do what he can to discredit what we are doing here.
First, I want to assure you that I am not in league with anyone. I'm always on my own. And I have no intention of discrediting you or Orbit or your approach in any way.
In fact, I believe that this is the best way to learn - online trading.
1 - people see how it's done. If something is unclear to someone, the person can ask a specific question about a specific situation.
2 - people see the real possibilities of the tool and approach and if they are actually impressive, it will encourage people to study and use this tool. It's simple, isn't it?
Instead of 100 pages of theory, 10 pages of practice. And it will be 100 times more useful. This is my opinion, maybe you think differently. I did not call on you to prove that you can use Orbit 100%, I have no doubt about it and we already know it. I urged you to show exactly how this is done.
If I understand you correctly, you want to promote your tool and approach to the trading masses. So show how good Orbit is, so that people can see it with their own eyes. And there will no longer be any other threads on the Forex Station because they will dry up as unnecessary. You like to talk about 100/100 cases. I asked you to show at least 5.
But it's up to you to decide whether you will do it or not. If I were faced with the same tasks that you are facing, namely the promotion of Orbit, I would do this precisely on the basis of online trading. And by the way, in this process people may begin to ask very smart and reasonable questions that you will enjoy answering.
It’s interesting that this is not the first time I’ve asked masters and owners of threads and approaches to give online masterclasses, FS old-timers know this, but I don’t find mutual understanding for reasons unknown to me. People prefer to have endless theoretical conversations throughout their lives rather than devote a couple of weeks to practical exercises.
Regarding @Italian's work... I don't want to offend him in any way, but it doesn't impress me. Sorry again... I'll explain why... Firstly, I was never interested in memorized and meaningless repetition of something after the teacher. What he does is simply look for an equivalent semaphore in the direction of the first level command. This is the so-called "second dot" technology and it was not invented here and was discussed several years earlier in one very well-known thread on the FS. I don't need Orbit for this. For such an implementation, a semaphore (or zigzag) indicator will be enough for me, and I can replace the first level command using a standard Fibonacci extension and will end up in the same trades as he does. I am not interested in jumping through different instruments in search of where today the second semaphore dot will coincide with the direction of 6n TT and 6n Cy. Instead, I prefer to work with any one instrument. I prefer to read space and understand exactly where I am now and how this space can be changed in the future.
Exiting from position when a new crown similar to the previous one is formed... This means losing the entire stretching phase. This is exactly the mistake I made in my previous trade, and you absolutely rightly pointed this out to me. @Italian does this all the time. Loss of all space stretching, namely on them we need to make the main earnings, and not on the number of small trades. In other words, this is not my approach. And I sincerely believe that the capabilities of the Orbit extend many times beyond what @Italian shows us. Therefore, the reasons for your admiration for his work are somewhat unclear to me.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:26 pm First, I want to assure you that I am not in league with anyone. I'm always on my own. And I have no intention of discrediting you or Orbit or your approach in any way.
In fact, I believe that this is the best way to learn - online trading.
1 - people see how it's done. If something is unclear to someone, the person can ask a specific question about a specific situation.
2 - people see the real possibilities of the tool and approach and if they are actually impressive, it will encourage people to study and use this tool. It's simple, isn't it?
@ImpLaNT I think you misunderstand very much what was implied. My statement you quoted was may be unfortunate in the sense that you imply I think you are in league with anyone. I personally take you as a friend and we interact well outside of the forum so I know your mindset is vastly different from the likes of @regit and you do not have to tell me that, I know. When you asked for whatever it is you wanted me to do (which frankly I do not fully understand outside of what I have done and been doing already), I explained my situation and that is true and final. So when I saw @Italian Trader's post, what came to my mind was simply "ah a solution" with reference to your particular post requesting what you wanted done for me to "communicate better what is involved in trading Orbit." This is why I mentioned you along with the other 2 persons that agreed with the view you posted and thought this would be a good way out and all will be happy.

@Italian Trader's approach as far as I understand it is consistent with the material and example trades I have put out here. I do not see anything different. Of course I am highly impressed by his attainments and I think everyone on the thread would be because he is doing it exactly right and showing it is dead simple to do. Again because I am no longer a trader in a sense of the general meaning of the term (and I have explained to you privately how I totally have no interest in trading and why), I sincerely do not understand what you are saying about his style or technique at all. But if you understand from a distance in such detail how he trades then I do not see the problem with you understanding how I have suggested to everyone is the way to trade Orbit which @Italian is doing exactly right. I really do not know what else to show you or anyone beyond what @Italian has understood and employs. In fact it is to me amazing that we are still talking about how to trade Orbit (2 primary commands in 2 parts and 1 secondary command depending on the primary command in play? That is all there is to trading Orbit so where is the difficulty is what has me completely confused).

In general, and after understanding the commands, there are 2 parts to trading Orbit a) Point to point and b) Crown to Crown and the latter being the more difficult though the 2 rely on the same principles and follow the same process. Naturally, I see the site as a collaborative space in which anyone can lead in explaining to others what he knows and how he is able process, understand and apply with consistent success what in this case I feel exhausted explaining. The thing is so darned simple that I swear I cannot understand what we are talking about at this point and @Italian is so good that him taking the lead on showing example trades is no different than me doing the same just as you saw we (you and I), took exactly identical trades in Gold following the same ideas put out here without ever communicating with one another before. There is nothing else to it and that is what @Italian is doing.

So the thought came to me that you and all those still feeling insecure about what we are doing and what I have explained over and over and shown in over 20 trades posted right here might be better served by a trader who understands the trading mentality to address that I might be missing when I explain from my own sense. Frankly, it is to me the best way out @Italian Trader does it as I have explained ----------> EXACTLY and so again I do not see what I can say or show that he cannot show better as he succeeds in something you say you do not understand from what I have put out so far. So it was out this sense that I sent out my post and nothing else. It has come to a point that I do not understand the problem you and others may have given that one of us understands it so well he is already an expert in the forum. I sincerely believe he will help since I have failed in communicating the same thing he employs to you and others I logically do not see any issue in him showing you and others how he does it because frankly speaking I have no solution beyond that and I do not know what more I am to show outside of what I have shown in over 20 trades posted here. Also considering my time and circumstances I plead that we let @Italian show the way and let me concentrate on the chaos since I feel there is more to share on that front and the trading is so simple and has been proven to be so by @Italian (I do not understand what you claim to be his style that you do not agree with when he is simply following commands and when there is no other way to be successful but to follow the same exact commands). I sincerely hope you understand. At this point I have no solution outside of what I have explained and shown in trades and I do not understand how I will be more helpful since I merely follow Orbit commands to trade. So now you have completely confused me. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW THAT IS NOT IN WHAT A FELLOW TRADER IS ALREADY SHOWING? Help me to understand that just as briefly as you can or list the points simply to help me see what you are saying or missing?

Thank you -------> I swear I do not understand what the problem is.

(-_-)
ImpLaNT

Okay, I heard and understood you.
I will answer the entire previous post a little later. I have a proposal that, in my opinion, should suit everyone, including you, but I will make it today, but a little later.
In the meantime, answer my question... Now we are on the same wave, that is, we are both trading gold. Question: did you open a sell position from this point today?

These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji

@ImpLaNT the other thing that confuses me is that this is NOT A "TRADING" SYSTEM. It is a model of how markets work based on chaos theory and it is that model I have been focused on from the start and Orbit is that model exactly. Once you know the commands and you are sure they work, you are on your own. You can deploy it however you wish within the command structure that explains the market. You can do pullback trading, 123 pattern, trend following, stop hunting, momentum trading and breakouts whatever you want because there is only a single solution to a deterministic system. Just one and no more and that is Orbit or the chaos equation. Orbit within its command structure tells you what is going on so whatever you want you do - there are no rules just commands.

I have also explained in 2 of 3 trades I showed here specifically on your request to see how I would trade Orbit that I trade based on the principle of Inverse On and in the specific trades I am referring to (specifically undertaken to show you how I would trade), I showed that I do not use signals necessarily because I know the logic (the mathematics of bijective functions), and in that trade and another of the 3 (just done to show you in particular how I would trade and on your request and after discussions in private), I entered trades just on Pivots and you saw that they worked and I explained why I trade that way in the posts. I explained that everything is driven by mathematics it is the math we all trade regardless of the funny names and bogus nonsense that "technical" type traders think about WHEN THEY THINK how the market works. It works by chaos and it is chaos that rules and once you know that and know Orbit commands the rest is up to you.

So because Orbit is NOT a trading system I have no big fat lies or crass superstitious ignorance to pass on in the name of falsely claiming I am doing something different than everybody else or I have found some secret solution usually called "System" that works in a specific way. I have showed right here that all of that is absolute nonsense and stems from a deep ignorance of chaos and chaotic systems and that all "technical" analysis is complete nonsense and pure voodoo and that once you understand chaos you do away with all that rubbish and focus on deterministic trading --------------> point to point. NOT BECAUSE I SAY OR THINK SO BUT BECAUSE MATHEMATICS SHOWS SO. THIS IS KNOWLEDGE FROM THE BOOKS IT IS NOT A SECRET AND ANYONE CAN READ IT UP. But it takes time to agree that if you are a "technical" type who is already ingrained with the hopeless nonsense called "technical" analysis (I mean I have explained to you the origins of that term and explained also why it is total rubbish especially outside of the Stock Markets). So I have done my bit and there is no one dead or alive that can disprove my findings which are well presented and demonstrated in how Orbit works. I HAVE NO TRADING SYSTEM TO DECIEVE THE GAULLIBLE AND IGNORANT BECAUSE IN FACT THERE IS NO SYSTEM POSSIBLE OUTSIDE OF HOW THE MARKET IS ALREADY STRUCTURED BY CHAOS. This means simply following Orbit commands is all that is required to trade Orbit or any of the bogus nonsense people call "systems" what system can there be outside of a deterministic system if as we show right here the market is deterministic. How do you trade a deterministic system? Point to point. I am almost going insane with anger because this is so simple and direct it is crazy that I have to be distracted this early morning from my trading because we are still discussing how to trade Orbit? There is nothing there just point to point on command. If that is not working then let us know but if it is then it is the ONLY way and there is nothing else that I understand to explain.

(-_-)

PS: Just ask yourself why do pin bars work? Is the market made up of bars? Are bars not just visual aids to help track the movement of a point? So how come there is a whole study on candle patterns? Are candles intrinsic to market dynamics or simply a visual representation of price fluctuation? If you use a line graph what is changed? So how can grown up men then sit around and be discussing candle patterns in this day and age? How do they have any serious meaning at all if as is clear they are visual aids that can be substituted to represent the fundamental data or price? How? So I came to answer the basic question how price works ----------> price is data not candles or anything. It is the nature of its fluctuations that explains the market that nature is chaotic and candles, Fibonacci, heads and shoulders etc have nothing to do with how price works and its intrinsic nature as a variable. There is a vast difference between knowledge and ignorance and between truth and falsehood. Price is a data point fluctuating in space and it is NOT a candle whatever, etc these are too obvious that I do not see why it is not at once obvious. A person claims he has 25 years experience believing in candle patterns? What intrinsic relationship has a candle with the variable price so is that not out and out dubious that anyone believes in pin bars and other such apophenic contraptions? Do you at least see where I am coming from and my disdain for the lies that define some of the techniques in popular use? Note not talking to you personally just saying this is what people commonly believe and stake money on.

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:37 pm Okay, I heard and understood you.
I will answer the entire previous post a little later. I have a proposal that, in my opinion, should suit everyone, including you, but I will make it today, but a little later.
In the meantime, answer my question... Now we are on the same wave, that is, we are both trading gold. Question: did you open a sell position from this point today?

No a) woke too late to have seen it b) woke up without power and using Gen in a country that just increased petrol prices something like 300 to 400 per cent or more (cannot estimate in this mood) + devalued its currency and therefore too upset to even look at the screen sensibly given the sound of the generator is driving me crazy as it burns up my money c) Plus further upset by your note which is driving me crazy with anger in the context that you look around and see where we are coming from a body of beliefs (false nonsense), called "technical" whatever and the fact that people cannot see through it etc etc just too upset right now to even think. I am totally out of control at this point and I make no apologies because look at the frustrations all around me. I spend so much time and effort and little understanding is gained by the other side because fundamentally we are poles apart with my audience and what should be simple and direct is all convoluted and mixed up by all the razz or noise basic communication has to go through because of the "technical" nonsense people cling to. It is all so simple that unless one starts with the science there is no sense at all in continuing any conversation about so called trading. Pin bars are more important than a mathematical equation? Heads and Shoulders are an indication? I just cannot handle that. And I mention pin bars because it is easily understood by all to be a practice in trading and look at all the other things people hold dear in trading things that do not exist not to mention have any real value at all and we have experts in such and when you show the truth no one understands and everyone is just trying to bring you down. But was a good point to enter.

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:58 pm I am almost going insane with anger because this is so simple and direct it is crazy that I have to be distracted this early morning from my trading because we are still discussing how to trade Orbit?
So here we are:
a lack of executive functions,
problems in the area of anger management,
the inability to avoid endless repetitions & ramblings.

You may need professional help.
I hope you will get better soon.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
regit, WilliamB