Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

rowlence wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:01 pm Good day Teacher
Sorry to interrupt, but can u kindly share an mt5 version of this indicator,,, it looks quite interesting for scalping, I'm sure it can benefit a lot , especially when it comes to Volatility Indices, Boom and Crush

Much thanks from Zimbabwe 🇿🇼🇿🇼🙏🙏🇿🇼🇿🇼 😭 Mr Tools , i beg for an mt5 version of that indicator with arrows and alerts when arrow appears

Please Teacher 🙏🥺
Will see what I can do.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
rowlence, RodrigoRT7, MarVas

rowlence wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:01 pm Good day Teacher
Sorry to interrupt, but can u kindly share an mt5 version of this indicator,,, it looks quite interesting for scalping, I'm sure it can benefit a lot , especially when it comes to Volatility Indices, Boom and Crush

Much thanks from Zimbabwe 🇿🇼🇿🇼🙏🙏🇿🇼🇿🇼 😭 Mr Tools , i beg for an mt5 version of that indicator with arrows and alerts when arrow appears

Please Teacher 🙏🥺
Thanks for Kvak's share of the code made this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, rowlence, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, juantrader, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:44 am Added all the averages and prices ,as far as the averages the original was using sma.
Hi Mrtools,

would it be possible for the latest evwma indicator to add a functionality that I can identify the indicator if running multiple instances on one chart? So a short variable string added to the notification message that would let me know which instance is the signal from when attached to the same chart. Thank you!

latest version (I have): !!! evwma - (filtered + arrows + alerts + atr bands).ex4

mades wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:47 am Hi Mrtools,

would it be possible for the latest evwma indicator to add a functionality that I can identify the indicator if running multiple instances on one chart? So a short variable string added to the notification message that would let me know which instance is the signal from when attached to the same chart. Thank you!

latest version (I have): !!! evwma - (filtered + arrows + alerts + atr bands).ex4
Don't have that version anymore, anyway not sure what i could add to do that.

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:22 am 2x Moving Averages with Keltner Channel for Swing Entries
Sweet Kvak a true treasure I prefer dis version over the 5x guppy as this is excellent for 1 hour time frame & less clutter......... of course others would love the 5x ma especially if using low timeframe like 5 minutes etc etc but your 2x ma keltner channel is already a whole in one system......... just like it says on daily download tweet!!

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Forexlearner, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:58 am Don't have that version anymore, anyway not sure what i could add to do that.
I see. What is the latest version if I may ask ? (I wasn't able to find anything newer and this is from 2021).

My idea was to add 1 more parameter, something like magic number, to differentiate the same instances of the indicator on chart with different settings after I recieve notification. But if its not possible, np, I'll be fine with the 2021 version which I still consider one of the most comprehensive trending indis with 5 different parameters enabling great fine tuning and literally millions of combinations with notable changes.
These users thanked the author mades for the post:
mrtools