Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

andrei-1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:00 pm The power supply has been repaired. At the first power-up, something broke in the laptop itself (also in the power system).
I will be mentally counting the indicators for a long time :eh: .
Andrei!!! 🫡 🫡 🫡
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

andrei-1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:50 pm It's very difficult. AMD A4 1200 APU :cry:
Did you try rkill and tron script?
From the beatlemania youtube video
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:26 pm Instructions on in to remove any virus from your system 👇

Im curious about your security measures
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
moey_dw
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Here is a fantastic idea and massively helpful for specifically swing traders but also any trader who uses divergence.
I already have an indicator under the chart that shows divergence in the next higher timeframe but it is ON CHART that it is most useful.
The CCI is the most accurate of all indicators but it can be assessed on virtually all indicators.
Here it is on a screengrab on the indicator.
IS IT POSSIBLE (easy) TO GET THIS ONTO THE CHART?
TEAMTRADER
Attachments
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, traderokey

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:23 pm Here is a fantastic idea and massively helpful for specifically swing traders but also any trader who uses divergence.
I already have an indicator under the chart that shows divergence in the next higher timeframe but it is ON CHART that it is most useful.
The CCI is the most accurate of all indicators but it can be assessed on virtually all indicators.
Here it is on a screengrab on the indicator.
IS IT POSSIBLE (easy) TO GET THIS ONTO THE CHART?
TEAMTRADER
What indicator is that, cci?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
vvFish