Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:06 am Hello professor, have a good night. I meuant the general possibilities of the market because I said it will probably rise, otherwise the orbit is not based on probabilities at all and there is a whole science and technology behind the story.

so you were saying in the future, i understand
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:18 pm Even though it is never wrong drawdown does happen sometimes
So not sure exactly what to do for this
1% risk, for funded accounts anything 5% will usually end your account
Help me understand a) What is drawdown in your meaning? b) What is your expectation in terms of your meaning (please state in clear terms what you expect)?
c) Is this to your mind related to price behaviour or to the timing of "signals". I just want to understand in the most basic way what and where the problem is.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Orbit is different and works on a Logic that needs an understanding separate from what you may know or use now in your trading. The logic and therefore the thinking is new.
Please read to gain my meaning:

If you cross 50 MA over 200 MA across M1 – MN what happens? You get information about market space (crude information in our sense). But what information do you get outside of “trend”? First, MA’s cannot read Cyclic Trends (without added structures), so they are useless for that. Second, what you need is not simply “where is the market going” – what you need is when and where (on what scale), is there a turn and how far (in pips) is price going? Is this the largest objective available in the given asset market at the point of a current turn? Or is it something we can ignore in terms of a trade opportunity, etc? First, let’s establish that 50MA/200MA tells you as follows:

a) Market space holds a proportional relationship across the feed (i.e. M1 – MN)
b) This relationship defines as an unspecified mathematical series
c) Therefore, Market Space can be delimited in such a way that you can locate and time price action, fluctuation types, etc exactly.

In order to gain a crude sense of the fact that trading space is “measurable” and that such analysis can be used to time market dynamics exactly, start from any time frame e.g. D1 and find that where D1 = 50 MA in range H4 = 200 and where H4 = 50MA in range H1 = 200, etc. If you find this to be true across time frames, then you have proved without knowing the correct procedure for measuring trading space that trading space works (is “measurable”), as mentioned above.
Now suppose you have a far more sophisticated process or algorithm for finding the exact series that defines market space and can use the accurate measures you get for delimiting space dynamically? Then there is almost nothing that you do not know (or cannot figure out), about market dynamics at any time. For example, we show below a way of timing and following the market exactly. We split space into a) Near Space and b) Far Space. In order to fluctuate higher or lower price follows the order shown exactly and you can time these changes as events in space and therefore communicate them as “signals” by using Semaphores and locating the points (weights), they make in a matrix defined for market space in time.
This kind of analysis requires what is called Topological Thinking in mathematics and involves a type of mathematics in which a square equals a circle and a field in which you do not need numbers to establish exactitude in unpredictable space. By defining market space as topologies measured according to rules the theoretician defines, you can answer all of the above and much more 100/100 times (just as an example). It is important to understand that chaos is not about indicators -----> we use them mainly in the prototype to emulate what we would render from the cloud. But it would be wrong to assume that because we use the MT4 for the prototype, our methods, knowledge and our application is therefore comparable with what is in common use. That jumps into unfortunate conclusions because we must not forget tomorrow is very different from today and often a surprise for the exact reason that we do not know what today holds in form and shape for tomorrow.

(-_-)

PS: One of the things a person learns from the study of the Logistic Map (the Mother of Deterministic chaos), is what is called “the Path to chaos.” A chaotic system such as the market does not just “become” chaotic. No it follows a path or pattern and is therefore inductive (moves step by step or stage by stage). The diagram below reflects this concept as you can see. In addition, we use many other principles and properties of chaotic space to define how we read the space (in parts and in whole) – for instance, in our Orbit Books we talk about the notion of topological invariance which is also another concept employed here as are several others. My point is that the rigor with which we define and calculate space are not simplicities like “if you see a pin bar” or “if a bar closes up after a doji” etc type “rules” that people commonly use in methods that have nothing to do with chaotic systems ----> No. There is no comparison which is why people may wrongly think Orbit is not simple to trade because they do not see or hear such rules as they expect explained for Orbit. But that tells you simply that you are dealing with something new and different and also something you try to understand not to try to fit it to something you already know. However, our rules are so rigorous you do not need to know them explicitly you can only judge by results (our mathematical rules work behind the scene). Why? Because it takes a lot to get to 100/100 times. And also for that reason it is not something that the language commonly used now such as “Support and Resistance,” “candlestick patterns” etc, can actually comprehend. We do not accommodate such things because Chaos does not recognize them. Chaos is a formal discipline a body of established knowledge as is fractal geometry (very important to understand that) ----> it is not a lose and unfounded grouping of apophenic sightings like “heads and shoulders” etc. No because for example we all see FUNNY THINGS in the shape of clouds from time to time (the cloud is a Multifractal just like the market), but the fact of seeing such shapes (faces, horses, anything), in a fractal structure (in this case clouds), does not make them real in any sense ---> it is called apophenia and it is associated with Gamblers mostly and also traders. You can Google apophenia up. You must know that apophenic “constructs” do NOT represent KNOWLEDGE and cannot compare with knowledge. What we “know” is not always all there is to know in the world we need to learn new things to become better and better.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Jackson Doh, Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

For example this pullback in Gold is alerted exactly on time and is based (the signals are calculated) on the diagram above. So it has an accuracy and meaning that can also be communicated more directly ------------> E.g. telling the trader the stage of the move, its potential range etc but this cannot be done in MT4 so we give just signals in MT4 but in the cloud the program will "talk" to the trader and explain not just the state of the market (system), but the meaning and implications of the stage of the move. How about that? Everything about trading can be changed given available technology. Change is the only constant in chaos and life and you MUST embrace the change to understand.

(-_-)

PS: Notice the market is neither red nor green it is gray.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:16 pm Help me understand a) What is drawdown in your meaning? b) What is your expectation in terms of your meaning (please state in clear terms what you expect)?
c) Is this to your mind related to price behaviour or to the timing of "signals". I just want to understand in the most basic way what and where the problem is.

(-_-)
a, just the floating loss while the market is headed towards the goal direction
b. im not sure, possibly just a horizontal line with an alert on it
c. Price behavior
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:58 am a, just the floating loss while the market is headed towards the goal direction
b. im not sure, possibly just a horizontal line with an alert on it
c. Price behavior
I see but ideally you should not have drawdowns and you may want to be more careful with your entry or may be take a longer view of trades.

a) Saying so because we trade point to point along a diagonal and strictly speaking that should deny any drawdowns
because for day traders Cy = TT = Diagonal and Range Arrow + Spot = immediate trade in range.
b) The flow does not stop until X = Y or Y = X (the size or weights of the start and end Semaphores are the equal (or greater for direction).
In that event where level 1 signal changes we change direction of trades.
c) To get my meaning whether intraday or multiday a correct entry in direction MUST grow progressively (i.e. on a H4 pivot sign change = entry).

d) As you see below these definitions are strictly one way flows per interval (H4 interval or diagonal).

Best

(-_-)

PS: I have exited the trades you see in profit because as you can see we are in FLE with a Blackhead stop at low so watching to see if later price moves to displace higher as in this case it can displace the blackhead lower to extend (promote its rank to an A (3)) which is the same rank as the starting pivot (so yes in this case if I left my trades down I might attract a drawdown but I am out so no question of that now).
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy