Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:11 am station.com/download/file.php?id=3472043&mode=view]
[/url]
Orbit shows the path well
And it keeps you well directed until the end. It is very funny because it is never wrong and the commands and rules so simple. Yea I think it is very good.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
hesam-moon, Chickenspicy

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:39 am Dear friend, before any transaction, you should learn that the market is based on possibilities.
Then you do not know how Orbit works or why it is such a wonderful tool. When we say chaos we mean deterministic chaos. Find out why it is called deterministic chaos. In deterministic chaos there is only one solution and there are no probabilities --------> 100/100 times Orbit is correct. If you think as you do (probabilities), then you still need a lot to do to understand what we are talking about. But as an aid count how many times in a million years (and I mean a million years yes), Orbit is NOT wrong once but before that time, try to use the Orbit you have and show us a single time when Orbit would be wrong. Just one single time. A pity you have not found the idea behind the tool intellectually accessible. A very big and sad fact, a real pity because you were such a promising trader but science and not superstition is the way of the future.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
hesam-moon, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:20 am Then you do not know how Orbit works or why it is such a wonderful tool. When we say chaos we mean deterministic chaos. Find out why it is called deterministic chaos. In deterministic chaos there is only one solution and there are no probabilities --------> 100/100 times Orbit is correct. If you think as you do (probabilities), then you still need a lot to do to understand what we are talking about. But as an aid count how many times in a million years (and I mean a million years yes), Orbit is NOT wrong once but before that time, try to use the Orbit you have and show us a single time when Orbit would be wrong. Just one single time. A pity you have not found the idea behind the tool intellectually accessible. A very big and sad fact, a real pity because you were such a promising trader but science and not superstition is the way of the future.

(-_-)
Hello professor, have a good night. I meant the general possibilities of the market because I said it will probably rise, otherwise the orbit is not based on probabilities at all and there is a whole science and technology behind the story.
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy