Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:24 am Pizza is cyclicality?
Tame it. Lets keep to the subject. As you very well know there is a time and a place for everything under the sun. If not for you for others. When we insult the desires of those others we sin before God. Tame it my friend the time will come but it is not now.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:38 am Tame it. Lets keep to the subject. As you very well know there is a time and a place for everything under the sun. If not for you for others. When we insult the desires of those others we sin before God. Tame it my friend the time will come but it is not now.

The Crow (-_-)
Okay, no more
This is your thread
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Some important points about reading the KSO + the original file as not sure we can read it well otherwise (I mean there are just 2 slides in there but will not display well to read as picture files - due background colour etc).

(-_-)
ImpLaNT

Moving AveragesRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:56 am Some important points about reading the KSO + the original file as not sure we can read it well otherwise (I mean there are just 2 slides in there but will not display well to read as picture files - due background colour etc).

(-_-)
Hi brother, good time. This is the gold chart. I think that Monday saw the price turning upwards and changing the color of the indicators. And maybe the big semaphore will also change, right?

hesam-moon wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:10 pm Hi brother, good time. This is the gold chart. I think that Monday saw the price turning upwards and changing the color of the indicators. And maybe the big semaphore will also change, right?
It depends on the system of pivoting we see in the FLE. a) 6n or H4 made a 2(Y) low to close the week b) If on new week open 2(Y) high is < than Crown Head or current high, price will reverse certainly to trade a new diagonal (Crown) down. But here is the problem. You do not know what you are going to do on Monday and I do not and all the traders do not really know what they are going to do so it is impossible to say what will happen. It all depends on the pivots + level 1 command. So I entered the up trade at close and if that order reaches amplitude at 2Y high I will exit that high in profit. We can only read and react to the pattern we see.

(-_-)

hesam-moon wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:11 pm I think the problem with those who don't understand Orbit is that they use a time frame lower than 1 hour.
May be but we encourage people to understand time frame is not really important and we encourage them to begin at first with H4 in order to understand why we say time frame is not important. It is the pivots (Semaphores), that are important + the level 1 command. If level 1 command is up then look for lows and buy and if level 1 command is down look for highs and sell. Very simple because n M(5) = 2n G 4) = 3n A(3) = 4n 2(y) = 5n 2(Y) = 6n W(1). This is another reason why trading from H4 is simplest. The correct turn is a single point and it is MATCHED from n----->6n as you can see above. Until and unless 6n or H4 turns (move is complete) the market has not changed direction. I hope you hear my meaning?

(-_-)
Mundu19