Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

Austin3 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:13 pm Hello k_khan_bt,
I want to know weather you have abandon the development and release of your forex trading software.
Nobody is hearing from you again. I hope you are well my friend. Please I want to know if you will
continue and time line for the release of the software as XARD will normally do.

Best Wishes.
Austin.
Hi, if you 'quote' one of k-khan's posts they will get a notification and so more likely to respond to your request.

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:00 am Austin,
Repainting is not an issue as long as you re analyzing market upon candle closure & taking trade on atleast two next candles the repainting word is almost sound like bullshit to me after that many years of listening it spelled by often novice traders any system that will give you early warning may repaint or recalculate its signal based upon strategy once you are familiar with your system you never count repainting as an issue, in this system small white arrow never repaints as it appears after reversal the big arrow rarely repaints as it is RSI based as soon as cross happened it does not have to repaint, the round white is chaos semafor that is based upon fractal hence repaints until candle is closed but once next candle appears it is full & final non repaint, but all these arrows re part of order block strategy the base of the system is OB trades not the arrows.

If you re interested in my system then please read & understand the attached book i assert that it will pay back your hardwork of reading n understanding it.

Regards
Hello k_khan_bt,
I want to know weather you have abandon the development and release of your forex trading software.
Nobody is hearing from you again. I hope you are well my friend. Please I want to know if you will
continue and time line for the release of the software as XARD will normally do.

Best Wishes.
Austin.
Attachments

Woodyz wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:49 pm I have a link to purchase the SMC indicator from Lux Algo. I can't post it here, so if you want it just PM me and I'll give it to you.
Please, there's no rule against posting it, just share it. my friend
https://www.luxalgo.com/
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Woodyz wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:45 am It worked for me ok. I'm up and running.
Out of respect for the license agreement, I won't post the .ex4 file here.

https://app.luxalgo.com/library/indicat ... y-Concepts
dmnik wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:58 am ;)

I purchased it and it was hacked at the same time. It was also shared before.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
sal, p1ps_surfer
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:32 am I purchased it and it was hacked at the same time. It was also shared before.
Smart Money Concepts [LUX]_fix.ex4
Sorry to hear that mate, but mine is working fine.
When you say hacked, how can that be.
I was given the link by LUX ALGO, so I'm sure they would not allow a hacked code to be distributed.
So, if in fact you purchased it from Lux Algo, why are you not discussing your issue with them.

Woodyz wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:41 am Sorry to hear that mate, but mine is working fine.
When you say hacked, how can that be.
I was given the link by LUX ALGO, so I'm sure they would not allow a hacked code to be distributed.
So, if in fact you purchased it from Lux Algo, why are you not discussing your issue with them.
Sorry, because I don't care if the product I buy is hacked. If more people use it. That would be great.