Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:37 am Hey Sis,

Here we go i have tweaked it a little bit now even better in performance, i am testing it & setting rules for trade, it looks promising in first 10 hours.

Regards
Oh!
Thanks for the quick response. <3 <3 <3
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Austin3 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:01 pm Hello Mrs Watanabe,
When are you going to release the indicators and template.
Not mine, but Mr.k_khan_bt's one.
So, ask him, please.
viewtopic.php?p=1295521042#p1295521042
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:37 am Hey Sis,

Here we go i have tweaked it a little bit now even better in performance, i am testing it & setting rules for trade, it looks promising in first 10 hours.

Regards
@Mr.k_khan_bt's.
I now understand that this indicators, arrows and template the way it is here have not been posted. So please Sir, When are you going to post them.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments

Austin3 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:11 pm @Mr.k_khan_bt's.
I now understand that this indicators, arrows and template the way it is here have not been posted. So please Sir, When are you going to post them.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Austin,
I started this project as meme to "woodyz" but after tweaking it i found it to be a potential serious system for scalping & intraday trading,
I am just working & fine tuning it to give exact performance it will take some time to me to set the rules & make it as simple & straight forward as it can be, then i will post it, i will DM you before that do not worry i am taking note.

Best Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, eduarescobar
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:50 am Hi Austin,
I started this project as meme to "woodyz" but after tweaking it i found it to be a potential serious system for scalping & intraday trading,
I am just working & fine tuning it to give exact performance it will take some time to me to set the rules & make it as simple & straight forward as it can be, then i will post it, i will DM you before that do not worry i am taking note.

Best Regards
Hello k_khan_bt,
Then I want to use this opportunity to wish you more wisdom and and knowledge as you fine tune the system, especially the arrow signals.
Keep up the good work.
Best Wishes,
Austin.
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post:
k_khan_bt

Austin3 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:52 pm There are about four arrow signals in this system been developed at the moment, Hope they will not repaint when closed.
Good job in the making.
Austin,
Repainting is not an issue as long as you re analyzing market upon candle closure & taking trade on atleast two next candles the repainting word is almost sound like bullshit to me after that many years of listening it spelled by often novice traders any system that will give you early warning may repaint or recalculate its signal based upon strategy once you are familiar with your system you never count repainting as an issue, in this system small white arrow never repaints as it appears after reversal the big arrow rarely repaints as it is RSI based as soon as cross happened it does not have to repaint, the round white is chaos semafor that is based upon fractal hence repaints until candle is closed but once next candle appears it is full & final non repaint, but all these arrows re part of order block strategy the base of the system is OB trades not the arrows.

If you re interested in my system then please read & understand the attached book i assert that it will pay back your hardwork of reading n understanding it.

Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
eduarescobar
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:00 am Austin,
Repainting is not an issue as long as you re analyzing market upon candle closure & taking trade on atleast two next candles the repainting word is almost sound like bullshit to me after that many years of listening it spelled by often novice traders any system that will give you early warning may repaint or recalculate its signal based upon strategy once you are familiar with your system you never count repainting as an issue, in this system small white arrow never repaints as it appears after reversal the big arrow rarely repaints as it is RSI based as soon as cross happened it does not have to repaint, the round white is chaos semafor that is based upon fractal hence repaints until candle is closed but once next candle appears it is full & final non repaint, but all these arrows re part of order block strategy the base of the system is OB trades not the arrows.

If you re interested in my system then please read & understand the attached book i assert that it will pay back your hardwork of reading n understanding it.

Regards
k_khan_bt
I like the arrows as they are here.
As for the semafor I know how it behaves very long time ago, as it has been there for ages.

Kind Regards,
Austin.