Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks for the links , I do follow "The Secret Mindset"'s YT channel, you 2 should watch this one too, very easy to watch and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/@DayTradingAddict

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:05 am Hi RollerAndTrading,

You are NOT stupid bro! It is our psychological makeup that makes trading so challenging for us and wires us to failure. It is NOT the trading system that is causing us trouble or our perceived inability to learn it or other aspects of trading. It is our lack of focus, patience and discipline that causes us to fail.

It is our reluctance and failure to ALWAYS follow our trading system rules. Chasing trades, suffering from FOMO and speculating where the trade is going rather than trusting the system. Over-trading, desperation trading and worst of all revenge trading!

Look at the two extreme traders here on Forex-Station:

@Meyney who is extremely successful trading just pure price action and
@Xard777 who is extremely profitable with his Xard Universe system (consisting of repainting indicators, moving averages, coloured zones, and many other indicators)

Both of their methods of trading work. However, what separates them from the rest of us is their steadfast discipline, patience and commitment to stick to their trading rules WITHOUT fail!

So yes, go ahead and learn the system in great detail but MOST IMPORTANTLY learn about yourself and what makes you tick. What type of person are you? Do you lack focus, discipline, and patience? Go and study methods to help you improve in those departments!

You'll be amazed once you improve yourself all the tools at your disposal become easier and simpler to use.

Wishing you success in your trading. Set yourself the goal of making your trading fun and enjoyable no matter what!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
RollerAndTrading

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:05 am Hi RollerAndTrading,

You are NOT stupid bro! It is our psychological makeup that makes trading so challenging for us and wires us to failure. It is NOT the trading system that is causing us trouble or our perceived inability to learn it or other aspects of trading. It is our lack of focus, patience and discipline that causes us to fail.

It is our reluctance and failure to ALWAYS follow our trading system rules. Chasing trades, suffering from FOMO and speculating where the trade is going rather than trusting the system. Over-trading, desperation trading and worst of all revenge trading!

Look at the two extreme traders here on Forex-Station:

@Meyney who is extremely successful trading just pure price action and
@Xard777 who is extremely profitable with his Xard Universe system (consisting of repainting indicators, moving averages, coloured zones, and many other indicators)

Both of their methods of trading work. However, what separates them from the rest of us is their steadfast discipline, patience and commitment to stick to their trading rules WITHOUT fail!

So yes, go ahead and learn the system in great detail but MOST IMPORTANTLY learn about yourself and what makes you tick. What type of person are you? Do you lack focus, discipline, and patience? Go and study methods to help you improve in those departments!

You'll be amazed once you improve yourself all the tools at your disposal become easier and simpler to use.

Wishing you success in your trading. Set yourself the goal of making your trading fun and enjoyable no matter what!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thank you BeatlemaniaSA, I know I will be able to learn and follow the rules of the system. It's just a matter of focus and time.

I'm a big admirer of your work too, thanks again for the words of encouragement. =)
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, Knight

Hi Forexlearner,

7zip handles all compression formats. You can select zip when creating new compressed file.
Forexlearner wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:55 pm edit: here you go.

The .zip file is the audiobook, it is not a .zip, it's a .7z file, so change the extension first. The site didn't let me upload .m4b files or .7z files, and i don't have zip installed, i'm using 7 zip now, so this was the workaround.
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, RollerAndTrading

Hello guys, i hope all are well!

Here are the files and results of August 2022, sorry if i missed something screenshot, yesterday i´m feeling not good, so maybe i forgot one screenshot or other.

But you can see all entries on saved files.
. Kind Regards.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, dienone

Shockr wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:03 am I like using Xard's TRADEFX! I usually trade the US30. But it is difficult to move to a different index Is it possible to use a button to stop the TREADEFX while I want to look at other indices and then easily activate the TRADEFX again when I want to? I've only seen the buttons used on Indicators; can it work for the Expert as well?
Xard has said previously he does not do buttons. You could use a different template and switch, if you have the dash indicator on the chart it will cause issues when you try to change the symbol. Another alternative is to install a second MT4 in a different folder, and then just switch from one MT4 to the other on your taskbar.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Shockr
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:05 am Xard has said previously he does not do buttons. You could use a different template and switch, if you have the dash indicator on the chart it will cause issues when you try to change the symbol. Another alternative is to install a second MT4 in a different folder, and then just switch from one MT4 to the other on your taskbar.
Thanks. Yes, that is how I do it now. But with the great minds and programmers on FS, I wondered if someone has done this already?