Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:03 am Hello Professor, good time. This was a small sample of my transactions. Of course, thanks to you and the system you designed, I reached these favorable results. With your tool, I understood that liquidity is the king of the market. And now I myself have become an Orbit system, thanks to you.
I use a translator. I'm sorry if there are mistakes in my sentences
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:34 am Posting some scalps i managed to do - All TPs ( made a new pivot) :

How i traded
pivot --> waited for cmds --> trade --> Tp on next pivot same weight

So Italian Trader has become our new rising star. Just from reading my last post to him. The logic is very very simple and profitable is it NOT Italian?

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:19 am Hello brother, I hope you are doing well. I wanted to thank you for the Orbit update.
Hope we shall see more of you and your winning trades love them ---------------> your winning rate is simply outta dis WORLD. Simply FaNtasTIC!

The Crow (_-_) Inverted!
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
hesam-moon, Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:29 am Hope we shall see more of you and your winning trades love them ---------------> your winning rate is simply outta dis WORLD. Simply FaNtasTIC!

The Crow (_-_) Inverted!
Thank you very much, teacher. I had a question. What changes did you make in the new version of Orbit?
Darkdoji

hesam-moon wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:51 am Thank you very much, teacher. I had a question. What changes did you make in the new version of Orbit?
We are introducing Orbit in stages and measuring our progress by the progress of the participants. You must appreciate that this Orbit approach is very different and unlike the trading methods before now.
So the reason for the update is that we have now reached the point where traders can now teach other traders to use the tool. For example, you can teach a newbie to Orbit how to use the tool profitably, @ImpLaNT can do the same and @Italian Trader can do the same, etc. So I will encourage people to be more open and to ask each other about the basics, etc. For instance, interested traders that have not won up to 15 out of 17 trades.

At the same time it is also time to advance more with Orbit. So the super update will do all the things that Orbit does now but it contains commands that will allow even more advanced trading. So when I am ready I will put out a paper to introduce the more advanced trading which is the same with the one you already know from a) the planning screenshots and comments b) retail strategy screenshots and comments and c) the screenshots of trades from me, @Italian Trader, @hesam-moon, @the Pilot, @ImpLaNT and others. But with new commands that extend the idea of Orbit in very interesting ways.

Now after my paper you will see the additional commands only on the super update so it is to allow you see that a) this new Orbit is not different to you until b) I show you the new commands then you will see the difference and power. It is all about commands really because it is simple when you follow a pattern. But a pattern also contains different types of trade actions e.g. we have that CY = TT = Red is = to diagonal down = Risk Free space from high - to low and so on when we have that level 1 command. But can you see see how many ideas is the result of a single simple command? It is in this sense that we shall introduce new commands to allow users more advanced control when they need them. Everything about Orbit is easy because we now only wait for Semaphore high in FLE to trade (day trade), or the Same FLE to enter and hold for a week (Swing trade or even position trade), all based on a single command CY =TT = Red for example and the super update will upgrade that and more.

The Crow (-_-)

PS We are also joining the Station in their super upgrade by doing a super upgrade of Orbit as well (a joke but true).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
mrtools, hesam-moon, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

CodeRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:22 am We are introducing Orbit in stages and measuring our progress by the progress of the participants. You must appreciate that this Orbit approach is very different and unlike the trading methods before now.
So the reason for the update is that we have now reached the point where traders can now teach other traders to use the tool. For example, you can teach a newbie to Orbit how to use the tool profitably, @ImpLaNT can do the same and @Italian Trader can do the same, etc. So I will encourage people to be more open and to ask each other about the basics, etc. For instance, interested traders that have not won up to 15 out of 17 trades.

At the same time it is also time to advance more with Orbit. So the super update will do all the things that Orbit does now but it contains commands that will allow even more advanced trading. So when I am ready I will put out a paper to introduce the more advanced trading which is the same with the one you already know from a) the planning screenshots and comments b) retail strategy screenshots and comments and c) the screenshots of trades from me, @Italian Trader, @hesam-moon, @the Pilot, @ImpLaNT and others. But with new commands that extend the idea of Orbit in very interesting ways.

Now after my paper you will see the additional commands only on the super update so it is to allow you see that a) this new Orbit is not different to you until b) I show you the new commands then you will see the difference and power. It is all about commands really because it is simple when you follow a pattern. But a pattern also contains different types of trade actions e.g. we have that CY = TT = Red is = to diagonal down = Risk Free space from high - to low and so on when we have that level 1 command. But can you see see how many ideas is the result of a single simple command? It is in this sense that we shall introduce new commands to allow users more advanced control when they need them. Everything about Orbit is easy because we now only wait for Semaphore high in FLE to trade (day trade), or the Same FLE to enter and hold for a week (Swing trade or even position trade), all based on a single command CY =TT = Red for example and the super update will upgrade that and more.

The Crow (-_-)

PS We are also joining the Station in their super upgrade by doing a super upgrade of Orbit as well (a joke but true).
[/quot
In my opinion, every person is as big as his goals. I wish you to achieve your big goals. I would like to see this Orbit system on the system of most traders in the world one day. Because it is very efficient.
Darkdoji