Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

dio889 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:54 pm
It is just a matter of strategy:

- stay in front of your screen all time
- when you see the signal, just follow it, don't think ( so you will know if it works properly )
- after being in profit for few pips ( let's say 10 or 20 pips ), move SL to break-even
- as the profit grows just continue to move the SL
- you will go out at SL or at TP. (hopefully :) )

Sometimes it is good to use a tight SL in order to loose all your profits due to a single bad trade.

Bonne chance amigo!
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
The key to freedom is courage.

Re: Beatle's ATS 4.1 Trading Setup

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:52 am Okay guys, :)

Due to several requests for me to release my ATS setup, here it is for everyone's perusal (thanks @xard777) ;)

Now, please take your time to go thru every indicator that I've included and check out its settings. Please get to know it and understand what it is doing and showing you. Don't just blindly follow signals without understanding.

ATS 4.1 has changed my trading and most importantly how I look at the market. EVERYTHING has improved, and it will for you. A massive resource of ATS videos has been shared here on the forum. Download them and watch them several times!! Learn, test and then learn some more!

Hello Beatle, Thanks for the great system.

Like you advised, I want to learn how ATS work.. Is this a good place to start https://www.youtube.com/@tradeats ?

Or do you have any other place or resources you can share.

Thanks

Mickey Abi wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:14 pm Hello Beatle, Thanks for the great system.

Like you advised, I want to learn how ATS work.. Is this a good place to start https://www.youtube.com/@tradeats ?

Thanks
Hi Mickey,

Yes, their youtube page is a good place to start. In addition, there is a link on the 1st page of my thread where you can download 6.4GB of ATS training videos. This was most kindly shared by @Vespatrader. :problem:

warmest regards,
Beatle
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

VespaTrader wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:07 pm It is just a matter of strategy:

- stay in front of your screen all time
- when you see the signal, just follow it, don't think ( so you will know if it works properly )
- after being in profit for few pips ( let's say 10 or 20 pips ), move SL to break-even
- as the profit grows just continue to move the SL
- you will go out at SL or at TP. (hopefully :) )

Sometimes it is good to use a tight SL in order to loose all your profits due to a single bad trade.

Bonne chance amigo!
I used this strategy when I was trading on ninja trade 8 in futures but there with the spreads and commissions it's just horrible not to mention that the mt4 indicators are very poor, I think I'm going to go back to futures it's really too difficult to trade on a CFD broker

then for your board you have activated a lot of signals I think the best is ON on LL and ON on the setupA

it was on a video of ats who recommends this setup because you have a lot of ON and how do you manage that?

I am trying to watch all their videos but I have to say they are really really boring a most of them are common known advices etc etc.
I prefer you push and play with all the buttons and find a setup which could suits my needs ( mix of high risk for quick and conservative to not blow the account in 24H or less ).
For now I like the system , we will see what happens with real dollars.... :sweat:
dio889 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:39 pm I used this strategy when I was trading on ninja trade 8 in futures but there with the spreads and commissions it's just horrible not to mention that the mt4 indicators are very poor, I think I'm going to go back to futures it's really too difficult to trade on a CFD broker

then for your board you have activated a lot of signals I think the best is ON on LL and ON on the setupA

it was on a video of ats who recommends this setup because you have a lot of ON and how do you manage that?
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Just watched this one, I recommend it :

Mickey Abi wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:14 pm Hello Beatle, Thanks for the great system.

Thanks
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, varon