Re: Traders joking (Memes, Jokes & anything funny to pass time between trades)

Hey Spicy,

Your persistence on the subject of trying to proselytize the medieval way is inversely proportional to your IQ and domain of your supposed mother tongue.
Now you attack the Lutherans?!!! Is that what your Pope preaches, you self righteous piece of bovine dung?!!!
My doubt is how many synonyms apply to you, so take your pick:

moron
idiot
stupid
dummy
loser
prat
numbskull
dolt
imbecile
fool
dimwit
ignoramus
know-nothing
mutt
dullard
dunce
knucklehead
jackass
dunderhead
bonehead
donkey
blockhead
simpleton
cretin
chucklehead
nitwit
doofus
dumbhead
pinhead
natural
airhead
loon
lunkhead
ninny
numskull
nimrod
goon
goof
jerk
dummkopf
oaf
stupe
clown
dork
hardhead
meathead
dope
nincompoop
bubblehead
dum-dum
schnook
golem
yahoo
dumb cluck

I know you never heard 90% of them but that's a good opportunity to reach for a dictionary. Oh Shit... you never used one, have you? :Shocked:
I can draw you a picture if you want

Is that the best you can do, after affirming you could "outsmart" me everytime? Seems your IQ is about your shoe size.
You are one sorry excuse for a narrow minded baptism water drinker/bather!
All we ask, the people that do not care about your religious bigotry, is that you SHUT YOUR TRAP once and for all with that bullshit. I do not impose my personal beliefs, nor do the other members.
This is a Forum on Forex! Or can't you even tell the difference, moron?
I know you people do not usually respect the others since the 1st Century but you could make a little effort. Otherwise I will "outsmart" you until you realize what an illiterate imbecile you really are.

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:40 am You just dont like it man simple
you are going to hell man
you think anybody has actually been there yet?
would be ashame if you had to find out yourself
You are becoming hilarious on your simple mindedness. I am just as much going to Hell as to Valhalla. They are both constructions and imaginary. Your religion is so lame in imagination it had to steal ideas from the cults of Horus and Zoroastrianism. You have no idea of what I am talking about because you selectively read little parts of your "Good book". Never the whole thing.
Like over 90% of your flock of blind sheep