Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:30 am Don't have the code for e averages or the ssl you are speaking of.
Sorry, maybe I was not clear.
I meant a histo version of the indicator you just added the button to - !Fast SSL nrp + ATR bands, and If possible with the colored zones on Window 0 as with the SSL (eAverages+ns).
This one I got from the FNC greedy system ZIP file Thank you for your collaboration

Banzai wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:32 am Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low
Dear Kvak,Banzai, Mr Tools,

Could you kindly have a look at this indicator?
I couldn't find a way to remove the wordings from as highlighted in the red boxes, i would only like to remain the previous Month/Weekly/Daily High-Low lines.

Too many words and values on chart is pretty distracting.
Is there a way you can code this to have the option to remove the words and values?

Also, referring to the red arrows, i realized that the wordings are overlapping each other and it's not clear.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 2):
ParallelNative, marant

Hello,

I have these indicators from another forum (user LvMMT). The problem I have is whenever I click to hide the indicators and after that I change the symbol, the indicators display again. I want the indicators to stay in my selected state (On or Off) when I change the symbols. Is it doable, please? Thanks
These users thanked the author ReUs for the post:
SijjiN

ReUs wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:42 pm Hello,

I have these indicators from another forum (user LvMMT). The problem I have is whenever I click to hide the indicators and after that I change the symbol, the indicators display again. I want the indicators to stay in my selected state (On or Off) when I change the symbols. Is it doable, please? Thanks
What's so good about these indicators? Of course it's doable but they are just plain old Moving Average crossovers. There are way better indicators for you to choose from (on here) :eh:

Seeing as you're new, try and familiarize yourself with the Moving Averages topic and also search through the Daily Downloads as well. There's a goldmine of high-calibre indicators in those two topics - you just need to look.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
kvak, RodrigoRT7
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

I have already done a search on the forum and found a very good indicator that would meet my demands written by mrtools:

viewtopic.php?p=1295414462#p1295414462

With all due respect, my problem is that even though I change the button location on the indicator settings, button does not move. And whenever I deleted the indicator, the button did not delete and stayed on my chart. It does not show on the OBJECTS list and I can not delete it. Could you please fix these two issues? Thanks.

ReUs wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:04 pm I have already done a search on the forum and found a very good indicator that would meet my demands written by mrtools:

With all due respect, my problem is that even though I change the button location on the indicator settings, button does not move. And whenever I deleted the indicator, the button did not delete and stayed on my chart. It does not show on the OBJECTS list and I can not delete it. Could you please fix these two issues? Thanks.
Oh I see! Good find man, that is indeed a nice indicator by Mrtools :thumbup:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ReUs wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:04 pm I have already done a search on the forum and found a very good indicator that would meet my demands written by mrtools:

I added different button and it is see that working without bugs.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
josi, ReUs, ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:38 pm I added different button and it is see that working without bugs.....
Dear kvak
Can you put an Any Time Frame and price tag on it?
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Dear KVAK
Do you have time to help give me this indicator
Also add Any Time Frame and Button
gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.