Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:37 am Far as I'm aware end-pointed is non-repainting.
Yes sure, it never repaint
Perhaps, it was bad from me to explain. I think my request was really not clear.
What I meant is if possible to replace SSA from the indicator of ! TDI Cb ssa norm (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4 by the nrp SSA end-pointed. I don\t know if this can be or not.
Thanks

talaate wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:30 pm Yes sure, it never repaint
Perhaps, it was bad from me to explain. I think my request was really not clear.
What I meant is if possible to replace SSA from the indicator of ! TDI Cb ssa norm (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4 by the nrp SSA end-pointed. I don\t know if this can be or not.
Thanks
Oh ok sorry didn't understand, changed it to end point. Should be ok but please test.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
josi, Jedidiah, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, Papybillou, Skyold, alexm

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:28 am Please remember the ssa norm recalculates, anyway added the zero cross coloring. Picture is with the end point (non-recalculating) version and the ssa norm (recalculating/repainting) version both using mtf.
Hello fellow traders. I was wondering if this indicator was also created for mt5. I really find value in it as it helps me with my trade setups. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:28 am Please remember the ssa norm recalculates, anyway added the zero cross coloring. Picture is with the end point (non-recalculating) version and the ssa norm (recalculating/repainting) version both using mtf.
HELLO MRTOOLS

I don't know if it's possible but is it possible to superimpose the tdi on 3 TF for example 5M 15M 30M
and to have the average of the 3 on a graph

CodeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Synergy TDI Pro Filtered with HOPS & LOPS (High Of Previous Session & Low Of Previous Session)

This is the filtered TDI with Mladen's HOPS & LOPS indicator.

Mladen explained here:

Even though it seems like a funny name, it is not.

The "HOPS" and "LOPS" stand for High Of the Previous Session and Low Of the Previous Sessions. That makes it a sort of support/resistance or a pivot type of indicator. This version supports any of the time frames that are supported by MetaTrader 4 (even displaying lower time frame session pivots, lows and highs).

Hops & Lops Recommendations

• Use it as any previous session high/low indicator (mainly for possible break-outs).
  • If you use multiple instances on the same chart set the unique ID of the indicator to unique value - that way you can have more than one instance on the same chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Lightningstorm7, kvak, Mundu19, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, Jimmy

dio889 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:27 pm HELLO MRTOOLS

I don't know if it's possible but is it possible to superimpose the tdi on 3 TF for example 5M 15M 30M
and to have the average of the 3 on a graph
tdi_ssa_ep_3tf

Here is the indicator.
The line you see on the chart is composed of three selected timeframes... these values are added together and then divided by 3.
If you choose higher timeframes, don't forget to increase the number of bars to be calculated, as they are based on the timeframe on which the indicator is running.

P.S.: You need "Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new" in your indicator-folder for it to run.
Unfortunately this was the only version of tdi ssa where I had the mq4 for...
These users thanked the author zookeeper for the post (total 2):
dio889, Chickenspicy

zookeeper wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:00 am tdi_ssa_ep_3tf

Here is the indicator.
The line you see on the chart is composed of three selected timeframes... these values are added together and then divided by 3.
If you choose higher timeframes, don't forget to increase the number of bars to be calculated, as they are based on the timeframe on which the indicator is running.

P.S.: You need "Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new" in your indicator-folder for it to run.
Unfortunately this was the only version of tdi ssa where I had the mq4 for...
oh thk you very mutch my friend

Hello there! I'm new to this forum and a newbie with coding mql4. Thank you for all the wonderful knowledge and sharing.

I have a generic question and hopefully the experts here can help. I'm trying to add "TDI_CB_SSA_v1.1.ex4" to a EA that I'm writing. Since it requires dll unlike other indicators, are there any special settings or parameters needed to use it via mql4 iCustom function?

I tried used it like any other regular indicators with iCustom but no luck with this one.

Thanks in advance!