Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:43 am Try here
Good Day Mr Tools and other members
I hope i find you well
I have an indicator called "Currency Strength Lines for mt5, I wanted to use it for Synthetic Indices (Volatility Indices,Boom & Crush) from Deriv Broker
But its giving me an Error, it's like it was coded with Currency Pairs in it ie,it only work for Currency Pairs Only 💔 and that's where the issue is

So i tried to edit the mq5 file in MetaEditor changing the Currency Pairs Codes to Volatility Indices, Boom Crush, (Check Attached Images)
But when i finished and saved ,it couldn't appear on the charts

Do you mind changing those settings for me, so that it can work on anything tradable on MT5 please

I will be grateful, and i guess this indicator may Benefit other members as well

I have attached some pictures below
Please have a look

rowlence wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:48 am Hello Teacher
Have you ever made or came across an MT5 version of Flag/Pendant indicator before?
Please help me out
I would be much grateful if i find it with alerts, mtf and entry arrows etc
Thanks in advance Teacher Mr Tools and others

May Allah bless you 🙏
Not that I can remember.

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:49 am Not that I can remember.
Hie family
Please help me identify these mt5 indicators on the charts ,The Template looks interesting,i would like to try it on Volatility Indices,Boom and Crush
I only recognise the TDI

If some of the indicators are in this forum, please tag them for me, or just tell me the names
Attachments

rowlence wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:30 pm Hie family
Please help me identify these mt5 indicators on the charts ,The Template looks interesting,i would like to try it on Volatility Indices,Boom and Crush
I only recognise the TDI

If some of the indicators are in this forum, please tag them for me, or just tell me the names
Step ma
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters