Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

[quote=shinnosuke post_id=1295521478 time=1692443575 user_id=4927245]

This the SS bro, when i want to add the ATS Expanion index 4.0 but there is nothing came out,
i put the ATS.dll already.
Regards.

Show us a pic of the indicators for the chart. That pic only shows the indicators in your indicator's navigator.
If the expansion indicator is not in your list of indicators attached to the chart you will need to add it. If that's the case, then you can find the expansion indicator and all the ATS V4 files you need here
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

shinnosuke wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:12 pm

This the SS bro, when i want to add the ATS Expanion index 4.0 but there is nothing came out,
i put the ATS.dll already.
Regards.
Make sure all these indicators are in (copied to) your Smart Money Concepts folder. You'll find it in the zip file from Woodyz's last post above.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Which broker and YT interview?

denz77 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:51 pm Hi Beatlemania, which Broker is this? ur, the 1.8 spread is so good. compare to mine with a 30-40+ spread lol
Also, any possibility I can interview you on my YT channel about these XU indicators? Even voice only not showing your face?
My broker is IC Markets :)

With regard to the interview, I will politely decline. You should consider interviewing the Master Coders (mrtools, Kvak and Banzai) here at Forex-Station. ;)

Without them, NONE of the systems I've put together would have been possible. I simply put their coding masterpieces together to achieve trading FUN and SUCCESS for all who choose to use my systems :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Which broker and YT interview?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:46 am My broker is IC Markets :)

With regard to the interview, I will politely decline. You should consider interviewing the Master Coders (mrtools, Kvak and Banzai) here at Forex-Station. ;)

Without them, NONE of the systems I've put together would have been possible. I simply put their coding masterpieces together to achieve trading FUN and SUCCESS for all who choose to use my systems :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thanks for the response specially about the interview.. Which type of account in IC MARKETS u opened?