Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:26 am ATS Expansion Index 4.0 and it does NOT repaint. Everything has been shared already and it clearly shows that is what it is in the image that I supplied in a previous post!

thanks for the help bro, try to attach the ATS, but there is nothing came out on my chart, already checked the Dll, and make sure all the indicators, libraries files, even the expert files on the right place. no luck, the ATS indicator wont came out.
is there something i missing ?

shinnosuke wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:36 am thanks for the help bro, try to attach the ATS, but there is nothing came out on my chart, already checked the Dll, and make sure all the indicators, libraries files, even the expert files on the right place. no luck, the ATS indicator wont came out.
is there something i missing ?
Take a screenshot of your indicators folder and show me what you have in the Smart Money Concepts folder.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:23 am I am a very patient person but when I see that someone has NOT bothered to read posts or to use their common sense then I become extremely annoyed! I have explained that to get the sub-window indicators to look like the image below YOU have to go into each indicator's colour settings and change it to how you want it to look.

This is basic! Get into the habit of investigating each and every indicator on your chart. Test every setting to see what it does. Change the colours to see if it appeals to you. DO NOT simply expect to have it served to you when you have clearly NOT made the effort to learn.
I assure you that I have read and read all the pages again but I have just understood that I have to modify the indicators because on your template they are not the same, so in fact we must remove and add indicators and use the sets you gave me I was just putting the sets, sorry again

Hi guy, just new in FOREXstation.

I love this Xgen XU hybrid indicator, specially 4.5 and v5

Question, i want a normal candles for version 5. even i change the chart candles properties , once i change the timeframe, i will be back on dark candles.

what is the solution.

Check the attached pictures, i prefer the normal candles but i cant save it
Attachments

[quote=VespaTrader post_id=1295521363 time=1692355333 user_id=4956109]
I have installed and found the tutorials and videos, happy watching:

Thank you, my friend & much appreciated for this great find.
It gives us a great look into the ATS System. The only thing I wish there was more of are videos regarding the Trade Assistant, as the ones included here unfortunately only give us the basics & I would love to have something a bit more comprehensive.
In saying that and with your great ability to find stuff, are there any more files available about the Trade Assistant from where you found these?