Re: Trading Pullbacks System

saishala wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:29 am I have no idea if this helps anything...
The thing goes like this; With this template and the settings it has (in the template since I haven't saved it...) Most of the Pullbacks come out. I warn you in advance that Pullbacks are not my style.

I'm just leaving it here for "if it helps".

Looks Profitable.... :eh:

Password...... :think:

[quote=saishala post_id=1295521298 time=1692307789 user_id=4946125]
I have no idea if this helps anything...
The thing goes like this; With this template and the settings it has (in the template since I haven't saved it...) Most of the Pullbacks come out. I warn you in advance that Pullbacks are not my style.

I'm just leaving it here for "if it helps".

Looks Profitable.... :eh:

Not bad thanks for posting, but trendlines are little bit weird; drawn auto through the wicks, I think through the bodies after 1st pivot is better. like this
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:31 am within the framework of higher timeframe heikin ashi alone is enough

this 4H Gold chart is a very nice example to trade without any indicators just pullbacks/trendlines.
If you remove these HA bars and plot trendlines at the pullbacks at your Semaphores you will get nice entries. Especially when the TL is broken by a juicy candle.
2nd if you have the time watch spread carefully for a while at key zones(often news). Why is spread suddenly widening there (at the wicks) like crazy?

cheers M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Chickenspicy