Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

Philanthropy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:26 am Hi Beatlemania. Please forgive me for posting this, I just can't help it. I just love your work 😍.
This is exceptional😍, flawless😍, clean😍 and epic😍.
Sir Beatlemania if don't mind can you please share the subwindow indicators and their settings exactly as in the pictures. I just wanna match them with xu-hybrid 5.0(my holy grail).
It's just hard to ignore this🙃
Kind regards
Philanthropy

I think it is elliot waves oscillator and it repaints.

Philanthropy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:26 am Hi Beatlemania. Please forgive me for posting this, I just can't help it. I just love your work 😍.
This is exceptional😍, flawless😍, clean😍 and epic😍.
Sir Beatlemania if don't mind can you please share the subwindow indicators and their settings exactly as in the pictures. I just wanna match them with xu-hybrid 5.0(my holy grail).
It's just hard to ignore this🙃
Kind regards
Philanthropy
Hmm, I'll have to go back and try and locate this particular setup. Don't think I have it anymore but I'll see what I can do :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Philanthropy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Non-(XU-Hybrid X-Gen) Trend Trading Setup :-D

Philanthropy wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:56 pm Xu hybrid 5.0 was a holy, this one it's a grail😇🙃🙃
Hi, Philanthropy :),

Here you go. Even though this is NOT an XU-Hybrid or X-Gen related system I decided to add it here in my thread.

So I decided to put the whole setup together again for you ;) The folder is called Smart Money Concepts (but it has no SMC in it :Rofl: ) because that is where I originally had it but I wasn't too bothered to change it :D Copy the folder and files as appropriate.

Enjoy and great trading success to you :) :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Hi, Philanthropy :),

Here you go. Even though this is NOT an XU-Hybrid or X-Gen related system I decided to add it here in my thread.

So I decided to put the whole setup together again for you ;) The folder is called Smart Money Concepts (but it has no SMC in it :Rofl: ) because that is where I originally had it but I wasn't too bothered to change it :D Copy the folder and files as appropriate.

Enjoy and great trading success to you :) :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Elliot ADX.zip

Elliot ADX.png
Hi sir BeatlemaniaSA. Thank you so much for everything. I really appreciate it. Don't worry about the SMC, I'm just so grateful of whatever you have put on the table. 🙃🙃
Thank you for putting the system together for me and x Gen members and to those who live your systems.
Kind regards
Philanthropy 😇
These users thanked the author Philanthropy for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

ATS has been a total game changer for me :-)

Finally decided to incorporate the complete ATS 4.1 into my trading strategy and setup. What a game-changer it has been! Spend some time learning how it all works guys and you won't be sorry :)

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
juantrader, xard777, Mundu19, maroka, Xanadu

Re: ATS has been a total game changer for me :-)

ffsss wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:50 am I remember seeing 4.0 here in the forum, is 4.1 any different, or is it paid or something?
No, it is the one available here on the forum. Even though the zip file says 4.0 it is version 4.1 :) It also includes version 3 and all the other necessary files. The ATS assistant works great as well when you are planning to watch a couple of different assets ;)
Here you go...
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
ffsss, Mundu19, QueenEvelyn, maroka, eduarescobar, newsnick

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:58 am No, it is the one available here on the forum. Even though the zip file says 4.0 it is version 4.1 :) It also includes version 3 and all the other necessary files. The ATS assistant works great as well when you are planning to watch a couple of different assets ;)

Here you go...

ATS_V4.0___ATS_ASSISTANT.zip
carefull with this guys, (I think, 95% sure) this closed an open trade on me and cost me a couple G's

Tradehunter wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:20 am carefull with this guys, (I think, 95% sure) this closed an open trade on me and cost me a couple G's
Huh? This only notifies you of potential signals. It does not open or close trades for you! I've never had any issues with it, Strange that you mention this as it does not have any feature to open or close trades.