Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:16 am This is Mladen's composite rsi bar chart version with keltner bands. To shut the keltner bands of set the AtrPeriod to < 2. Coloring is not depending on the slope of the composite rsi but in relation of open and close kinda like Heiken Ashi.
Composite RSI Bar Chart Keltner

(on/off button)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, josi, 88FX88

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:06 pm Don't have the code.
Greetings MrTools, no worries i completely understand, but can you possibly add a header to this indicator instead? with a text reading "Out of Zone" only when the RSI has a positive slope and "In the Zone" only when the RSI has a negative slope, please.

P.S.- The texts are important.

Kind Regards

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:23 am As I said before, why you dont using my new version, is identical and It is MTF.
BTW I added MTF to old version
Hello Kvak, 👋 Thank you! I really wasn’t sure which version I posted because the indicator names are the same.
So I just posted the one I had on my terminal will be using the newer version though. Thanks again!

P.S.- maybe you can help me with previous post above this one?
Kind regards

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:45 am Greetings MrTools, no worries i completely understand, but can you possibly add a header to this indicator instead? with a text reading "Out of Zone" only when the RSI has a positive slope and "In the Zone" only when the RSI has a negative slope, please.

P.S.- The texts are important.

Kind Regards Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform - mtf & alerts.mq4
Test it if is correct....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Lightningstorm7

kvak wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:43 am Cross of 5x RSI indicator set: Subwindow + Candlestick Overlay & "Neutral" Candlestick highlight

I dont find original post with request, bur here is requested cross of 5x RSI.
Make onchart and subwindow version. Possible rsi smoothing and choose rsi types....

PS: For the 5x MA Cross indicator, please see: 5x MA Cross for MT4.

hello kvak, i am using this RSI (not candle version), i found out that there's some issues with the Prefilter Average type. Selecting different Averages method with RSX doesnt seem to work. Can you have a look at the code?
Thanks a lot.